• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think of My Idea That I Submitted to Ho?

In summary, the author has submitted an idea to HO called a Mini Baker. The idea is that instead of a regular size microwave, a smaller one could be made that would fit on a stand. This would be for those with smaller microwaves and would be a selling point for those hosts. The author also has another idea that is original but has been thought of before.
baychef
Silver Member
Now, I am the QUEEN of no original ideas but I THINK I might have had one (I know, hard for me to believe it myself!!)

I submitted this to HO last week and wanted to know what you think. Because we have so many hosts that don't have a microwave that fits the Deep Covered Baker, why not make a Mini Baker. Naturally, it wouldn't hold much but from a "selling" stand point it just may work for those with smaller microwaves.

Never have seen this idea so to me, it is original but probably someone has thought of it before I have.

Do you think this would work?

Every idea should be submitted to HO!

I am one of those that can't fit the DCB in my microwave. :cry: It would fit it didn't have the little knob on top! Not sure how I would get the lid off if it didn't have it but I would love a smaller option.

But I am moving in the next 2 months and will be getting a new micro anyway so it's not that big of an issue for me now.

Make sure you measure that new microwave! Or if it comes with the house, tell them the deal is off if you DCB doesn't fit!!!:D

I have not come across one that does not fit height wise but more times the length of the baker is too big for microwaves.

Sometimes HO can take an idea and tweek it. I might just be more excited that I had an orginal idea, not neccessarily a good idea!!!

I like it... also great idea for smaller families, singles, seniors, college students etc.

I have yet to meet a microwave where it wouldn't fit.

DebbieJ said:

Seriously? I would say it is about 50% of the microwaves in many homes in my area. It fits in my personal microwave, but I do not have a turn table. That is not a problem, however. Made the chicken BBQ sandwiches last night when I came home from out meeting. I can't eat something like that at 9 pm at night, but it was popular!

DebbieJ said:

You can come over and meet my microwave! ;)

I had another idea... we were looking for a cake stand to use tonight (can't believe we don't have one!) and I thought it would be great to have a round glass plate that would fit on the Trifle Bowl stand... could be used on the stand as a cake plate or flat as a serving plate. Just a thought...

I think something like a smaller DCB would be cute for things like dips and stuff like that. Plus, it would have a lid on it to keep it warmer in between "servings." Or a cute little round one that maybe is a little smaller but is more like those side dishes/casserole type dishes that get made around the holidays or something. And it could come with a lid. This would enable it to turn more easily in the microwave too.

finley1991 said:

I had another idea... we were looking for a cake stand to use tonight (can't believe we don't have one!) and I thought it would be great to have a round glass plate that would fit on the Trifle Bowl stand... could be used on the stand as a cake plate or flat as a serving plate. Just a thought...

That is a great idea!

finley1991 said:

Send that in! I LOVE that idea!

Love the idea! I think it's a winner!

Love it love it LOVE IT! I have actually had people ask me if it comes in a smaller size. AWESOME idea.

finley1991 said:

I would love a clear glass one also but our white, round SA platter does fit perfectly and has a ridge on the bottom to keep it on there. I use that fairly often just to change the levels on the table. It works well with the 3 tiered stand since I use the white plates in that.

quiverfull7 said:
I would love a clear glass one also but our white, round SA platter does fit perfectly and has a ridge on the bottom to keep it on there. I use that fairly often just to change the levels on the table. It works well with the 3 tiered stand since I use the white plates in that.

Great idea, Colleen and I had never tried the SA platter on the Trifle Bowl stand! You guys are so darn clever and smart!!!! Can't wait to show my team the SA platter trick!

I think that the large dots bowl also has that ridge on the bottom... It's out in my office so I can't look right now but I'm fairly certain.

What Do You Think of My Idea That I Submitted to Ho?

Thank you for submitting your idea to Ho! We appreciate your creativity and enthusiasm. Here are the answers to the top 5 most frequently asked questions about submitted ideas:

1. How long does it take to hear back about my idea?

We receive a large volume of ideas and carefully evaluate each one. As a result, it may take up to 2-3 weeks for us to review your idea and provide feedback.

2. Will I receive credit or compensation if my idea is chosen?

If your idea is selected, you will be credited as the contributor and may be eligible for compensation. However, please note that submission of ideas does not guarantee credit or compensation.

3. Can I submit more than one idea?

Yes, you can submit multiple ideas. However, we encourage you to focus on quality over quantity and only submit your best ideas.

4. What type of ideas is Ho looking for?

Ho is always looking for innovative and practical ideas that align with our brand and values. We are particularly interested in ideas related to kitchen tools and cooking techniques.

5. Will my idea be kept confidential?

We value your trust and will keep your idea confidential during the review process. However, if your idea is selected, we may need to share it with our team for further development and production.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky