• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?

Welcome to the Pampered Chef community! The Pampered Chef hostess program is already so generous, offering a Season's Best cookbook as a prize for the host with the highest amount of bookings. As a new user, your start is great! Good luck and welcome!
MaryLou
Okay..so I am a noob to Pampered Chef...I haven't officially signed the paperwork...but I have 7 parties booked. Here is my idea...

There are some items in the kit that I already have and I was thinking of using them for booking and sales prizes. I have the Utlimate Mandoline and the garlic press. I do not need double of these items. The rest of the stuff I am okay with...so I thought I would do the following...what do you think?

Book a party with me in the Month of May...

The party with the most bookings receives-The Ultimate Mandoline (thinking along the lines that ultimatly this will get me even more sales)

The party with the highest amount in sales receives-the garlic press

and then maybe I could do some smaller items for others? What do you think?

Last edited:
Sounds great to me!!! Good luck and welcome :)

Honestly, with that many parties booked, I'd save those duplicates for when you need a door prize for a fair or something. If you start out right away giving things away like that, many hosts/customers will start expecting it from you all the time.Our host benefit is wonderful, use that. :)7 shows booked is a great start!

I'm with Janet. Once you get something like that started it's hard to stop. You don't want to end up spending too much of your commission on host gifts. I usually give a Season's Best, which I let all of the guests sign. It's an inexpensive keepsake for the host, and 10 of them cost $6.Another idea: Save the duplicates for gift-giving occasions.

A duplicate is a good thing - one for your kitchen, one for your kit. That way you don't have to keep repacking your kit.

Welcome, and good luck! Congrats on the 7 shows already booked - you're off to a great start!!

Thanks for all the feedback. I love the idea of giving the Season's Best to the host with the signatures...what a wonderful touch.

Yes, I agree with Janet also. I save the "extras" for when I am in need of bookings. Then I make it so that the hostess gets something when she has a $500 party or more...simple like that. Sometimes depending on the hostess special, I will offer to purchase the special for them if they meet certain criteria...but only sometimes. Like the show I did Thursday. The hostess had 25 people show up and her show is currently at $1300 so I told her I will pay for her hostess special as an extra thank you for hosting!! Hey, what is $10 or $20 bucks when you are making over $300? ya know? But I don't always do that b/c sometimes the hostess specials cost WAY TOO MUCH for me to buy them for them. But during the summer if I am having a tough time getting bookings I will offer an extra incentive to potential hostesses. And I also do that for the months of October November and December. I reward the hostess w/ the highest sales, most bookings, and/or highest attendence. Just something extra to get higher shows and bookings.
Best of luck!!

I agreeI think you are off to an AMAZING start (I am a bit jealous - I wish I had a good start like that when I first signed :) ). When you don't have the bookings you want for some months - then offer incentives.

Our Host Rewards Program is amazing! - So really really talk it up. The SB is a great idea for a prize because it is inexpensive but a GREAT cookbook. :)

I agree with everyone else! If you want to offer an incentive like that, find something a little cheaper and then place it on the host's order. That way you get the host's discount and commission on the sale (ask if you have questions).

By the way, I have three garlic presses. Two in my kitchen because one is always dirty and one in my kit. Duplicates have saved my life in this business. My car is always packed, read to go.

What about using bonus dates to hype up the group. Have your regular dates you want to book shows but the add 2-3 bonus dates where you'll give the hostess a small gift or an extra $10 in extra product when her show closes.

I would worry about getting tons of bookings from a show where the hostess wanted the UM but then none of the shows held.

7 Shows!!! Wow great start.

I forget what the thread was, but Beth made a post that has really stuck with me: The Pampered Chef's hostess program is already so generous, you don't have to give away a lot of extras. Because of you, your hosts are going to receive a lot of free and discounted items (and have a good time with their friends to boot!).

That said, I do offer my cooking show hosts an extra $20 in free product if they have five outside orders before their show (generally, these hosts also have $1000 shows). I offer my catalog hosts an extra 10% on their PHD for purchases made on any cooking show booked off of their catalog show. Occassionally, I'll also offer an extra incentive...but only if I've determined it will help me achieve a goal I might not otherwise make.

Related to Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?

1. What is "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?"

"Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?" is a popular cookbook published by Pampered Chef. It features a variety of easy and delicious recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products.

2. Are the recipes in "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?" are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe also includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure successful results.

3. Can I use regular kitchen tools to make the recipes in "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?"

Yes, while "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?" features recipes that use Pampered Chef products, you can still make the recipes using regular kitchen tools. However, using Pampered Chef products can make the cooking process more efficient and convenient.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?" expensive or hard to find?

No, the ingredients for the recipes in "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?" are commonly found in grocery stores and are budget-friendly. The cookbook also includes tips for substitutions in case you cannot find a certain ingredient.

5. Can I purchase "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?" online?

Yes, "Would You? Could You? What Would Be Best?" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg