• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cash and Carry - What Sells Best?

In summary, the author recommends selling small things and things that people don't mind not having a warranty on (since the warranty doesn't transfer). She also recommends selling items that can be used as door prizes. She also recommends selling big items that are a pain to lug around, such as stoneware or baking items.
chefjwr
I need to increase December sales and am thinking about ordering some products ahead for cash and carry. Which items do you think would sell best?:)

Little things, and things that people don't seem to mind not having a warranty on (since the warranty doesn't transfer). SBRC, mini serving spatulas, Quickut knives, iSlices, etc. I sold 3 Mix n Chops at a craft fair Friday, too. Generally, I tell my consultants (and I try to do this, too) to have things that can be used as door prizes in case they don't sell. Then you don't have your money tied up in inventory that you can't use for something else.

That said, whatever you do have, someone will want something else. You can work it so that it's a positive that you don't have it, like "I can order that and have it shipped straight to your house. Then you don't have to haul that stone around all day."

IMHO, small stuff sells. Season's best always sell, recipe cards, bamboo spoons, etc.

However, I do ALWAYS lug big items, such as stoneware, or baking items, I get a lot of interest, but havent had any buyers. I am hoping to cut prices this week at a bazaar I have on Saturday, and make some sales and clear out stock!

Avoid taking anything that you'd want to sell with a warranty like the stoneware. I also sold three mix-n-chops, SBRC, Mini Serving Spat., Cut-n-seal, one batter bowl (sm and lg), ice cream dipper actually sold out (2), and sold three measure all cups.
HTH

I have a food chopper, cutting board, scoop clip, 2 caramel sprinkles, 2 cinnamon sprinkles, BBQ basting bottle, red silicone trivet, Chipotle Ranch dip mixes, bamboo spoon set and I am still looking around for more or more to order.

Oh yeah I did sell one of the sm spoons and two of those cran bar boards from the outlet awhile back and I sold the baster out of my TTA used. Get some SBRC because they drew the people to my table and then I would jump in and tell them about the other things on my table.

The big stuff is such a pain in the patoot for us to lug around, too. A couple years back I had a large amount of inventory for various reasons, and I took all of it to a vendor fair, hoping to sell some of it and get part of my basement back. The only things people wanted were what I didn't have. I think I had 4 people that day ask about Large Round Stones. It took 3 trips to and from the car to get everything to the table, and I know I lost potential recruits because it looked too hard. So, simplify!

TTA? Too early for me.

Tool turn about.
Oh no! That means they've sucked me into the Chef Success bazzarro world where we all talk in acronyms!
HELP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ha! You drank the Kool-Aid and didn't even know it.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha

Tool Turn About = TTA

I ditto the little things..Sunday I did a drop in at our neighborhood clubhouse...
I easily sold the BBQ rub, Mini Serv. Spatula, I had some discontinued things...the Mini Fluted Stone...someone snatched that up.
and someone else mentioned it, so I directed them to my website.
I sold a Sm. Oval Baker, someone wanted a Mix N Scraper...

BRING OLD PC BAGS ...then when someone buys something, they are carrying your bag around ...advertisement...and super nice and convenient for the person who bought something...they'll appreciate it!

GOOD LUCK

Ooh- definitely take bags. When I have extras from Consultant as Host shows, I toss them into a box for just that reason. You can also toss a recipe card and a mini catalog into the bag for people, that way they have your name.

BTW, don't forget to stamp or sticker the SBRCs that you sell. I just started putting a label with my info over the sentence on the back cover that says, "To find a consultant in your area call..."

chefann said:
Ooh- definitely take bags. When I have extras from Consultant as Host shows, I toss them into a box for just that reason. You can also toss a recipe card and a mini catalog into the bag for people, that way they have your name.

BTW, don't forget to stamp or sticker the SBRCs that you sell. I just started putting a label with my info over the sentence on the back cover that says, "To find a consultant in your area call..."

I do the same thing, would hate for them to need a name and call the 888 number instead of me!!

Of course, the one day I couldn't get my printer to work, two ladies just wanted the cookbook at a party. Had to give them one without the label but made sure I gave them a business card also :(

Good tips! I had called HO about a show several months ago that was shipped w/o bags and they sent me a box full of bags. I loved watching people at the bazaar walk by with my PC bag!

Cinnamon Plus is good this time of year and Pizza Cutters. Some Cranberry Scrapers might be good too. If you are trying to drum up orders and want some bigger things, just get some things you'd give as gifts. If they don't sell, you have your shopping done! I-slices too. I use them for cutting wrapping paper!Plus maybe a couple of cooling racks since they are on special already. Good luck. I need about $1300 more in sales this month to get level 1. I WILL make it!! Lots of calls to make!

1. What types of products are typically popular for cash and carry sales?

Some of the most popular products for cash and carry sales at Pampered Chef include kitchen gadgets and tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items like seasonings and sauces.

2. Are there any specific items that tend to sell really well at cash and carry events?

Yes, some items that tend to sell well at cash and carry events include our top-selling products like the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. Seasonal products and limited edition items also tend to be popular for cash and carry sales.

3. Can I purchase items at a discounted price for cash and carry events?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts for items purchased for cash and carry events. However, you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant.

4. Is it possible to customize products for cash and carry sales?

Yes, it is possible to customize products for cash and carry sales. You can add personalization to certain items, such as our cutting boards and kitchen towels, for an additional fee.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased at a cash and carry event?

Yes, you can return or exchange items purchased at a cash and carry event within 45 days of the purchase date. The items must be in their original packaging and in unused condition. However, please note that food items cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • LaLaTheBaker
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Deborah Helser
Replies