• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Street Fair: Cash & Carry Options

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cash and carry products for street fairs, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and pre-packaged food items. These products can be customized to fit the unique needs and preferences of each street fair. Prices vary based on the type and size of the product, but Pampered Chef strives to offer competitive and affordable prices. There is no minimum order requirement, and multiple payment options are available, including cash, credit card, check, and online payment.
SusanBP0129
hey!
i am looking into doing a street fair in october. is it possible to do cash & carry or is that not the norm?

SusanBP0129 said:
hey!
i am looking into doing a street fair in october. is it possible to do cash & carry or is that not the norm?

If you have the product you can do it, but YOU will need to cover the warentees... just reorder whatever you sell, and take good notes on who bought what so you can exchange if need be.

Good luck!

Fairs are more about bookings and drawing forms for me, but during the holiday season people definitely want cash & carry (I'm saving up).

Hi there! From my experience, it is definitely possible to do cash and carry at a street fair. Many vendors prefer this method as it allows for immediate sales and eliminates the hassle of tracking payments. However, some street fairs may have specific rules or regulations regarding payment methods, so it's always best to check with the event organizers beforehand. Good luck with your street fair!

1. What types of cash and carry products are available for a street fair?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cash and carry products that are perfect for street fairs. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items such as spices and sauces. We also have a selection of pre-packaged food items, such as dips and mixes, that are easy to sell at a street fair.

2. Can I customize my cash and carry product selection for my street fair?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we understand that every street fair is unique and may have different preferences and needs. That's why we offer the option to customize your cash and carry product selection. You can choose from a variety of products and create a selection that best suits your street fair audience.

3. How are the cash and carry products priced?

The prices of our cash and carry products vary depending on the type and size of the product. However, we strive to offer competitive and affordable prices for all our products. Plus, as a host of a street fair, you may be eligible for discounts and special offers on our products.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for cash and carry products?

There is no minimum order requirement for cash and carry products at Pampered Chef. You can order as many or as few products as you need for your street fair. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to provide a great selection of products for your customers.

5. How can I pay for the cash and carry products for my street fair?

At Pampered Chef, we offer multiple payment options for our cash and carry products. You can pay with cash, credit card, or check. We also have a convenient online payment system for orders placed through our website. Whichever method you choose, we make it simple and secure for you to purchase our products for your street fair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thov99
  • cookingabcs