• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would You Offer This to Your Customers?

In summary, the customer can receive a $10 gift certificate for every order of $20 or more, or they can receive a gift such as bamboo tongs or Season's Best.
SummerG
Hi there!

I have to submit an order by the end of the month to keep from going inactive. While I could certainly place a $150 order for myself of products, I'm trying not to do that. A handfull of the ladies at work order from me now and then. Here's what I was thinking about doing...

With your order of $20 or more, your name will be entered into a drawing to receive a $10 gift certificate that can be used towards your order! (I wouldn't necessarily give them a certificate I would just deduct $10 from their order. Is $10 too much?)

OR

With every order of $20 or more, you will receive ___________ as a gift (I was thinking of bamboo tongs, Season's Best, etc).

Which do you think is a better marketing idea? OR do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks for sharing!
Summer

I would definitely consider doing this. My personal preference, since you asked, is option #1. And, no, I don't think $10 is too much. It will only cost you $8 when you subtract out your commission.

Last edited:
I like option #1 too...I'm cheap though - I'd give them 25% off, not 50% off...

Have you tried submitting a waiver rather than buying $150 in products. I just contacted a consultant of mine that might be going in active to help her during a busy time at school - she also works full time while workingo n her doctorate

What about doing a phone or email sale? I found one in files here and it really helped me out. :D I am going to offer a half price cookbook with an odrer of $60. I know another consultant who offers a discount when people buy a whole set, like 10% off if they get the entire BBQ line. HTH,Deb

I needed another show at one time and offered 10% off all orders for the rest of the week, and I got a 160 dollar order! Within just a few days!! You could try that!

Don't forget the minimum to stay active is $200 not $150 ( the min. for a show)

i like both options actually .. but instead of saying $20 i would make it for more, maybe 30 if you didnt want to do the $60. you want to make it worth YOUR while also!

I think #1 is a good idea, but rather than deducting the $10 you should encourage them to add a $10 item to the order...that will increase the total sales for the show.

I like option one and in fact am stealing it for my party on Thursday LOL However, I am going change it a bit, giving one ticket for every $20 they spend and......if they book a party that number of tickets will be doubled. So not only am I encouraging them to order and order more but now also giving them another reason to book a party. So if someone buys $60 they will get 3 tickets (one for every $20) and if they book a party that will be doubled to six tickets and now they can get the guest special.

I just did the $1000 show (there are files on here for it). You have 10 (I actually only had 7) people pass catalogs and collect $100 in order (10x$100 is $1000). It was a $1000 and closed at $1400+ b/c of the orders the "hosts" placed at 30% off. It was my first attempt and it took following up, but worth it! People were excited to participate too b/c it wasn't a lot of work and the payoff was great.

1. What are the top benefits of offering this product to my customers?

There are many benefits to offering Pampered Chef products to your customers. Some of the top benefits include high-quality, durable kitchen tools that are backed by a satisfaction guarantee, exclusive recipes and cooking tips, and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through our host rewards program.

2. How do I know if this product will be popular with my customers?

We offer a wide range of products to appeal to different tastes and needs. Our products are also backed by extensive market research and customer feedback. Additionally, you can always reach out to your customers and ask for their opinions and preferences.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for these products?

Yes, we frequently offer special promotions and discounts on our products. Make sure to stay updated by subscribing to our email newsletter or following us on social media. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for current promotions.

4. How can I learn more about the features and uses of this product?

We provide detailed product information, including features and uses, on our website and in our product catalogs. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant to see the products in action and ask any questions you may have.

5. Do you offer any training or support for selling these products?

Yes, we offer comprehensive training and support for our consultants to help them succeed in selling our products. We also provide ongoing support and resources to help you learn more about our products and effectively market them to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • DebbieJ