• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to School BBQ Chili Cook-Off: Plugging Your Pampered Chef Biz

In summary, my son's elementary school is holding a chili cook off in early September. They are asking people to be different, have fun, and solicit votes. I think this could be a great marketing opportunity for me because I could have information to give out and wear my apron. I also think it would be cute for my two boys to wear aprons and hats and pass out little papers that say something cute like "Discover the chili in you." Anyone have a great idea of a cute chili related tag line?
dwyerkim
I just got info that my son's elementary school is holding a chili cook off at the back to school BBQ in early Sept. The info says "feel free to have some fun--be different, dress up, and solicit votes!" So I am seeing this as a potentially great marketing moment. Tell me what you would do to be different, have fun, dress up, solicit votes, etc, all while plugging my PC biz. Obviously, it can't be over the top blatant... I dont' think I could do a big table banner etc, but I could certainly have info to give out and wear my apron. Also, anyone have an absolutely fabulous PC chili recipe? Remember, I'm in Colorado, so we have some real chili heads here and mild just won't do. Thanks!

Say that your booth or chili is sponsored by Kim, Consultant to the Pampered Chef! My dad does a chili cook off every year and his construction company always sponsors it!
Great job!

dwyerkim said:
I just got info that my son's elementary school is holding a chili cook off at the back to school BBQ in early Sept. The info says "feel free to have some fun--be different, dress up, and solicit votes!" So I am seeing this as a potentially great marketing moment. Tell me what you would do to be different, have fun, dress up, solicit votes, etc, all while plugging my PC biz. Obviously, it can't be over the top blatant... I dont' think I could do a big table banner etc, but I could certainly have info to give out and wear my apron. Also, anyone have an absolutely fabulous PC chili recipe? Remember, I'm in Colorado, so we have some real chili heads here and mild just won't do. Thanks!

Oh, just had a thought, my two boys could wear their PC chef's aprons and hats and pass out little papers that say something cute... telling them to vote for their mom and some little PC plug. Anyone have a great idea of a cute chili related tag line?

like "Discover the chili in you"?

Hi there! What a fantastic opportunity to showcase your love for cooking and your Pampered Chef business! Here are a few ideas that I think would be fun, different, and effective in promoting your PC biz at the chili cook off:1. Create a "Chili Survival Kit" that includes your favorite Pampered Chef tools and a printed recipe for your famous chili. You can dress up the kit with some fun chili-themed decorations and include a note about your business and how your tools can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.2. Instead of just wearing your apron, why not dress up as a chef for the event? You can wear a chef's hat, a white coat, and carry around some kitchen utensils. This will definitely catch people's attention and make them curious about your business.3. Set up a mini cooking demo station at the event where you can prepare a small batch of your chili using your Pampered Chef tools. This will not only showcase your cooking skills, but also give people a chance to try your delicious chili and learn about your business.4. Bring a large pot of your chili to the event and set up a sign that says "Vote for the Best Chili" with a ballot box next to it. People can taste your chili and vote for it, and you can use this as an opportunity to hand out your business cards or flyers with information about your PC business.5. As for an absolutely fabulous chili recipe, I have one that I think you'll love! It's our "Spicy Southwest Chili" recipe, which is perfect for chili heads in Colorado. I can send it to you through email or we can schedule a time for me to come over and show you how to make it using our Pampered Chef tools.I hope these ideas help you make the most out of this marketing opportunity at the chili cook off. Let me know if you have any other questions or need more ideas. Good luck and have fun!

1. What is a Back to School BBQ Chili Cook-Off?

A Back to School BBQ Chili Cook-Off is a fun and interactive event where friends and family come together to compete in a chili cooking competition. It's a great way to kick off the new school year and get everyone excited for the fall season.

2. How can I use this event to promote my Pampered Chef business?

The Back to School BBQ Chili Cook-Off is a perfect opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef products and services. You can set up a booth with product samples and information, offer cooking demonstrations, and even host a chili cook-off using your Pampered Chef tools.

3. Can I offer discounts or promotions during the event?

Absolutely! This is a great way to attract more customers and increase sales. You can offer a discount on specific products, host a raffle or giveaway, or even offer a special promotion for those who book a party or join your team during the event.

4. How can I get people to attend my Back to School BBQ Chili Cook-Off?

Promote your event through social media, word of mouth, and by sending out invitations to friends, family, and customers. You can also partner with local schools or organizations to spread the word and attract a larger crowd.

5. What are some tips for making my Back to School BBQ Chili Cook-Off a success?

First, make sure to plan ahead and promote your event early. This will give people time to mark their calendars and make arrangements to attend. Second, offer a variety of chili recipes and encourage participants to use Pampered Chef products. Lastly, have fun and engage with your guests to create a memorable experience for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
MakinBacon