• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Pamper Your Kitchen and Pay Off Law School Loans?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools and cooking products. As a consultant, you can earn money by hosting cooking shows, selling products, and building a team of consultants. To start your own business, you can sign up online and purchase a starter kit with access to training and support. Your earnings will depend on your commitment and effort, with top consultants earning more. Hosting cooking shows is not the only way to be successful, as you can also sell through online parties, catalog shows, and one-on-one consultations. You can work a full-time job while running a Pampered Chef business as long as you manage your time effectively.
debensch
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I'm so excited about starting my very own Pampered Chef Business. I am a public interest attorney and decided to join Pampered Chef to help pay off the crazy expensive law school loans that I have. I love helping the underprivileged, but needed more money....thank you Pampered Chef! I can keep my awesome job and do something fun on the side and have 2 great jobs! I also just got married and my husband is super supportive of my new goal! I have a catalog show and my first 2 cooking shows next week!

Welcome! Sounds like you are hitting the ground running! Keep up the good work!

Welcome!! Thats awesome that you have a support system at home! Thats so important... good for you! My husband and I do PC together and we have a blast! Good Luck with your new business and congrats on your marriage! ;)

Welcome to CS and congratulations on starting your own business!

Glad to hear that DH is supportive..that helps tremendously!!

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business!

Welcome- to one of the best direct sales companies out there, and to our nutty little corner of the internet!

debensch said:
Hi everyone! I'm so excited about starting my very own Pampered Chef Business. I am a public interest attorney and decided to join Pampered Chef to help pay off the crazy expensive law school loans that I have. I love helping the underprivileged, but needed more money....thank you Pampered Chef! I can keep my awesome job and do something fun on the side and have 2 great jobs! I also just got married and my husband is super supportive of my new goal! I have a catalog show and my first 2 cooking shows next week!
Where is Perrysberg in Ohio?:confused:

Welcome!! Sounds like you are off to a great start! Keep it up and you'll be successful. And remember, we're all here rooting for ya!!

Welcome! Good to have you! You will learn sooo much from this web site!!!

I have relatives there and we often went to Sandusky to Cedar Point, I love that place!

Welcome!! I'm in Ohio, too, up in Boardman, a suburb just southeast of Youngstown!

You've made a great choice in choosing Pampered Chef for your home-based business!!

Best wishes,
Paula

Perrysburg is a suburb of Toledo, Ohio. It's about an hour south of Detroit.

Welcome to CS!

1. "What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?"

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a consultant, you can earn money by hosting cooking shows and selling products to your friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also earn income by building a team of consultants and earning a commission on their sales.

2. "How do I start my own Pampered Chef business?"

Starting your own Pampered Chef business is easy! You can sign up online and purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started. You will also have access to training and support from other consultants and the company itself.

3. "How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?"

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your level of commitment and effort. On average, consultants earn around $200-$300 per month, but top consultants can earn much more. As with any business, the more you put in, the more you can expect to earn.

4. "Do I have to host cooking shows to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?"

While hosting cooking shows is a great way to introduce the products to potential customers, it is not the only way to be successful. You can also sell products through online parties, catalog shows, and one-on-one consultations. The key is to find what works best for you and your customers.

5. "Can I still work my full-time job while running a Pampered Chef business?"

Yes, absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have other full-time jobs and run their business on the side. As long as you are able to manage your time effectively and stay organized, you can balance both your full-time job and your Pampered Chef business successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Denise Shearer