• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Grad: College-Bound Gift Ideas for High School Seniors

I haven't done a graduation party, but I think it would be a great idea to get a list of what the student wants and send it out with the invitation.
Nep2nfly
Hello! I'm new to this but have been really enjoying everyone's fantastic ideas. It made me start thinking. I work at a high school and graduation is coming up soon....SO I thought about packaging a few products together that would be perfect for a student getting ready to go to college. I'm attaching the flyer I made up today....tell me what you think....I'm game for all sorts of suggestions. You all are an inspiration. I hope to premier this at my grand opening!

I'm not sure if my file attached....what am I doing wrong?

I figured it out - I had posted it in a wrong format!

Attachments

• Pampered Grad.doc
    175 KB · Views: 256
I feel like this is such a good idea! I wish I would have had some Pampered Chef stuff when I went off to college (I'm currently a senior). My microwave cooking days were such a disaster, and that cafeteria food gets old pretty quickly! It might even be a good idea to talk up the DCB since it can be used in the microwave and some dorms don't have a full kitchen to cook in.

Great flyer! I would also try and include a set that had the Deep Covered Baker. There's also several docs in the files section that may help...just do a search for dorm or college.

Are those prices the actual value or are you giving them a discount? I love this, but I think I'm going to add the actual retail value of each package including the free products (even though it only adds $2).

They are discounted, very slightly - like .50...plus the free items...but I've already had people who weren't going to purchase anything, see this and order a package...so two dollars from my commission doesn't seem like much when I wouldn't have gotten the order at all. It probably wouldn't hurt to up the prices to the real price. I will try one show like that and see if if affects my sales. I also have been dropping these off at local businesses that allow me to advertise...ie my doctor, chiropractor, restaurants, dentist, pharmarcy, etc.

I have adjusted the prices up a bit on the flyer, so less of a discount on this one..but a great package.

Attachments

• Pampered Grad.doc
    176 KB · Views: 183
Reposting flyer without personal information....and with prices adjusted a bit higher.

Attachments

• Grad generic.doc
    175 KB · Views: 487
I love your flyer. Would it be very difficult for you to add the #1448 Small bar pan, and show the #2044 Bamboo Cooking Set as FREE, during March, in Super Kit? I don't know the first thing about importing and putting together such a flyer. I would love to offer it to my mailing list.

I love it!!!! Great idea. I'm going to use this idea and put it in a newsletter! Thank you so much for sharing. I too am very new

Awesome idea! The Smooth Edge Can Opener is also a great idea for college kids. Good luck with it!

I have an older version of Word. Can you tell me what is in the header? All I have is a black rectangle. Thanks!

I'm sorry - I hadn't checked this in a few days. I will make some changes and put in an older version of words so everyone can see it.

I love this, too!! I'd like to see one with a stone featured, as well - but, you did such a wonderful job of creating this flyer, and it would be difficult to add another set and keep it all on one page. I guess if someone contacts me to make a purchase, it's up to me to cross-sell.Also, since these can't be ordered as a set on the website, it's probably a good idea not to list your website address on the flyer, to avoid confusion.

Thanks Sarah - you're right about the website address. I will make up a new flyer this week with some of the ideas off of this thread. It's been crazy around here, so I'm super behind!
Nancy

has anybody done a graduation party??? Have the kid make a list of what they want and then it is send out with invitation??? Looking for ideas of how to make this party theme work- new to PC.

1. What is a "Pampered Grad Idea"?

A "Pampered Grad Idea" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef specifically for recent graduates. It includes a curated selection of products and recipes perfect for new graduates who are just starting to cook and entertain on their own.

2. How can I purchase a "Pampered Grad Idea" package?

You can purchase a "Pampered Grad Idea" package through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website. Simply search for "Pampered Grad Idea" and add it to your cart to complete your purchase.

3. What products are included in the "Pampered Grad Idea" package?

The products included in the "Pampered Grad Idea" package may vary, but typically include essential kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as a selection of our most popular recipes for easy and delicious meals.

4. Is the "Pampered Grad Idea" package customizable?

Unfortunately, the "Pampered Grad Idea" package is not customizable. However, it is carefully curated to provide a well-rounded selection of products and recipes that are perfect for new graduates.

5. Can I gift a "Pampered Grad Idea" package to someone?

Yes, you can definitely gift a "Pampered Grad Idea" package to a recent graduate in your life. Simply enter their shipping address at checkout and add a personalized message if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • Admin Greg