• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some good Pampered Chef products for teachers to use in the classroom?

In summary, Joe & Diane are donating a Salad & Berry Spinner for use by the teachers at their son's high school graduation. They also donated a Season's Best coupon for a free one to the teachers. The "Back to School" night is tonight, and they are giving gifts to each of the child's homeroom teachers.
PamperedChefDude
Our younger son is a senior this year at the same high school our older son graduated from last year. We have been very active in school activities and I know that they have a welcome breakfast for the teachers where they give away prizes to all of them. I am going to donate a Salad & Berry Spinner for them to use. I also had thought about giving a Season's Best to all the teachers but don't have enough, there are 120 teachers, not talking admin & support staff. I like the idea of the coupon for a free one. Would you suggest putting it with a mini-catalog & flyer with the coupon attached? I don't want to just do a coupon because it might get lost. What does everyone think? I was hoping to get orders, parties or fundraisers off of this possibly.

Thanks!

Joe & Diane
The Pampered Chef Dude & Wife:rolleyes:

I have never gotten a booking/order from the person who wins the prize. Maybe you'll have better luck. It is a write off.

If you can be in the room when they give it away and see people's response, you might be able to gauge someone's interest and say something like "you can earn one of those for free." You also should ask the coordinator to get the name of the person who wins the prize so that you can contact her directly. I include a 10% off coupon.

WOW! I wish I taught at that school. Our parents NEVER do anything for us!

I would absolutely put it in a mini catalog. 125 mini's would only cost $16 right? I think that would be a good investment.

Our "Back to School" night is tonight. I made small gift bags for each of my children's homeroom teachers that included a can strainer, IC Dipper, & some chocolates. We attached a card signed by my child that reads "I know that the next few days will be a strain, but I am ready to scoop up some learning!"

There wasn't room for a mini-catalog, but I think I may put a catalog in the teachers' workroom with some "Back to School" specials just for teachers. Trying to brainstorm products that can be used in the classroom. Any suggestions??

pamperedtara said:
Trying to brainstorm products that can be used in the classroom. Any suggestions??

Depending on the age of the students... Baker's roller, my-safe cutter, and mini cookie cutters for play-dough (or other crafts.)

1. How can I make meal prep easier for the school week?

One way to make meal prep easier is by investing in versatile kitchen tools such as a food chopper or a multi-cooker. These tools can help you chop and cook ingredients quickly and efficiently, saving you time and energy during busy school days.

2. What are some healthy and convenient lunch ideas for teachers?

Some healthy and convenient lunch ideas for teachers include making a big batch of soup or chili at the beginning of the week and portioning it out for lunches, packing salads in mason jars for easy transport, or making wraps with whole grain tortillas and filling them with veggies, hummus, and protein.

3. How can I incorporate more fruits and veggies into my meals as a teacher?

One way to incorporate more fruits and veggies into your meals is by incorporating them into your snacks. For example, you can pack baby carrots and hummus as a mid-morning snack, or have a piece of fruit for dessert after lunch. You can also try finding creative ways to incorporate veggies into your meals, such as adding them to omelets or blending them into smoothies.

4. What are some quick and easy breakfast options for busy school mornings?

Some quick and easy breakfast options for busy school mornings include overnight oats, breakfast burritos that can be made ahead of time and frozen, or a quick smoothie with protein powder, fruits, and veggies. You can also try meal prepping egg muffins with your favorite mix-ins for a grab-and-go breakfast option.

5. How can I stay energized and avoid afternoon slumps as a teacher?

To stay energized and avoid afternoon slumps, it's important to fuel your body with nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day. Make sure to include a balance of protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats in your meals to keep you feeling full and energized. It's also helpful to take short breaks and move around throughout the day to avoid sitting for long periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • Lisa Frederick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deborah Helser