• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Host Your Next Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, Gina Miller had a great time at a show and she then had an opportunity to meet an old teacher and host a show for her.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone - just had to share this story from yesterday. I had a show at a friend's house - great time - everyone loved the food and was enthusiastic about the products - got 3 bookings from 6 people there - my highest to date! So I was psyched from that. After the show - I went to see an old high school teacher who was retiring and they were having an open house for her - haven't seen here since I graduated 20 years ago!! She immediately asks me where I work - I tell her I'm a consultant and her daughter jumps in and says I just love PC! She, however, doesn't live near her - about 3 hours away - however her mom, my old English teacher - says I'll host a show - I've got a lot of free time and I'd love to! So she told me to give her a call and we'd set something up - I'm so excited! So it goes to show you - you never know who your next host may be:) I also got to see a few old classmates and they are planning our 20th reunion for September - should be fun!

Gina Miller

Last edited:
That's great Gina! I am glad that booking is going so well for you! Keep it up and you'll be flying through those sell-a-thon levels!

Whoa! Great job! :)

Gina,
That's so awesome! It goes to show that somehow working that you do PC into a conversation can lead to great results! Way to go!!! :D

RECRUIT THE DAUGHTER!!! Ahem...I'm on the recruiting bandwagon right now...sorry :)

cmdtrgd said:
RECRUIT THE DAUGHTER!!!

Ahem...I'm on the recruiting bandwagon right now...sorry :)
Recruit 'em both!

AJPratt said:
Recruit 'em both!
Yeah! That newly retired teacher won't know what to do with herself!!:D

Plus then she could still "teach."

Way to go...I have learned that the key to success in any business is asking! If you are consistant in asking, your business will blossom!!!

1. What is "It Never Hurts to Ask!"?

"It Never Hurts to Ask!" is a popular phrase and mindset used in the Pampered Chef community. It encourages consultants to always ask for the sale or booking because the worst that can happen is the customer saying no. It is a reminder to not be afraid of rejection and to always try.

2. How can "It Never Hurts to Ask!" help my business?

"It Never Hurts to Ask!" can help your business by boosting your confidence in asking for sales and bookings. By adopting this mindset, you will not be afraid of rejection and will be more likely to reach out to potential customers. This can lead to increased sales and bookings, ultimately helping your business grow.

3. Is "It Never Hurts to Ask!" only applicable to sales and bookings?

No, "It Never Hurts to Ask!" can be applied to various aspects of your business. It can also be used when asking for referrals, feedback from customers, or even when negotiating with suppliers. The key is to always be willing to ask for what you want or need.

4. How can I incorporate "It Never Hurts to Ask!" into my daily routine?

You can incorporate "It Never Hurts to Ask!" into your daily routine by making it a part of your mindset. Remind yourself to always ask for the sale or booking, and don't be afraid of rejection. You can also set specific goals for yourself, such as asking for a certain number of bookings each week, to help keep you accountable.

5. Are there any resources or training available on "It Never Hurts to Ask!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers training and resources on "It Never Hurts to Ask!" for consultants. This includes tips on how to effectively ask for sales and bookings, as well as how to overcome fear of rejection. You can also connect with other consultants in the Pampered Chef community to share tips and success stories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies