• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eligible for an Additional Surprise! Anyone Get One?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is offering a little encouragement to those who are active. Starting in May, Consultants and Senior Consultants who submit $150 or more in sales for the month will receive a fun, motivational postcard from the Home Office. These cards will
Its only for consultants and senior consultants, if I remember correctly.

so of those who got calls, did you also get a free pack of receipts in your supply order? i got the mystery receipts and a call today.

I got a call, but haven't placed a supply order, so I don't know about the receipts. Hopefully I'll get them when I submit my next supply order. Did you have to request them?

no, they were a surprise. or more accurately, i freaked out & double checked my p3 order to make sure they didn't charge me for them! lol!

kristina16marie said:
no, they were a surprise. or more accurately, i freaked out & double checked my p3 order to make sure they didn't charge me for them! lol!
lol! When I saw a call from HO today on my caller ID my first thought was "I wondered what I did wrong." Silly me...

I got the call!I know there are those who don't think this is a big deal. I understand. However, I think it's great that Jean Jonas takes the time to record those calls. Then, the HO pays someone to arrange for those calls to go out to each of us who earned it. My husband has worked for the same company for 17 years. His superiors have never called to congratulate him for doing a good job. Yes, I'd be very glad to have received something tangible. I've saved the postcards in my "Yea for Me!" file. For now the call is saved in my voicemail archive. I'm pleased to be rewarded (however intangibly) for my hard work.

I got a postcard May June and July and no surprise. Maybe it is coming. I hope so I love surprises:love:

I got my call! I was excited. I even talked back to Jean even though I knew it was a recording! It was more fun that way!

I know - doesn't take much to make me happy:)!!

I don't think the receipts were related to whether you were active or not for 3 months in a row...

pampchefrhondab said:
I got my call! I was excited. I even talked back to Jean even though I knew it was a recording! It was more fun that way!

I know - doesn't take much to make me happy:)!!

Okay, I saved the message, maybe it would be more fun to hear if I talk back and hold a conversation with her. He he...

BlessedWifeMommy said:
lol! When I saw a call from HO today on my caller ID my first thought was "I wondered what I did wrong." Silly me...

I thought the same thing until I continued listening. Whooh! I couldn't imagine what I had done wrong, but just the oposite. Though things have been rough in my life, I've continued to do business. I've been teaching for 17 years and I've never had a phone call congratulating me on anything. I think it's nice. PC treats us great! Where else can I work just two days and get a free purse (HWC tote), free business supplies (slide), or free products?

I got the call too!! But I did something totally stupid! I press delete on my cell phone instead of save!!:cry::cry::cry:
Is there anyway to get it back?? Probably not right?

Kelly V.

WooHOO!!! Got my call, too!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE!! LOL

I got one.....but my husband answered it when I was not home. :(
All he told me was "You got a call from Pampered Chef while you were gone. They congratulated you on haveing $150 in sales for 3 months and soem other stuff"

Thanks hubby!
:cry:

KellyRedHead said:
I got the call too!! But I did something totally stupid! I press delete on my cell phone instead of save!!:cry::cry::cry:
Is there anyway to get it back?? Probably not right?

Kelly V.

Sorry, as I don't think there's any way at all to get that back. :cry:

lcucinella said:
I got one.....but my husband answered it when I was not home. :(
All he told me was "You got a call from Pampered Chef while you were gone. They congratulated you on haveing $150 in sales for 3 months and soem other stuff"

Thanks hubby!
:cry:

Dang! I think he owes you five minutes of affirmations. :p

No call in the last few days, but then, I was active April, May, June and August.

My roomate has a tendency to hang up on toll free calls anyway.

kind of funny.......my DH told me yesterday when I walked in that there was a message from the "executive producer" from PC on the answering machine. Still makes me giggle that he called Jean the executive producer :D

pampcheflisa said:
kind of funny.......my DH told me yesterday when I walked in that there was a message from the "executive producer" from PC on the answering machine. Still makes me giggle that he called Jean the executive producer :D

That is funny!

I've been active every month, but have not received any....what are these postcards? What do they say?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I've been active every month, but have not received any....what are these postcards? What do they say?

That is strange... I didn't keep mine. From memory, the postcards say things like, take you catalog tote, or give out recipe cards. I'm sure someone will come along and give all the tips...

Hmmm...I have had $1,000+ every month since May and got my first postcard yesterday! Wonder what is up with that?

The cards & phone call were for Sr. Consultants & Consultants only. If you're one of those levels & didn't receive the cards, call HO.

Just remember that postcards are hard to go through the post office machines. My father is an ex-letter carrier. He has said many times that postcards are hard on the machines because they jam up into the machine. Or it could be that the card got stuck to another piece of mail

Just an added thought

:chef:

I wonder if they will call me in Japan. I hope they know the time difference. LOL

I just received July AND August today. I've been a senior consultant since turn over....and hit team leader in May (I think) but still did the min. $150 each month since this started. Who knows- we all are getting different results.

I have gotten one every month since May. The other day I got a phone call from someone important at Pampered Chef (don't remember her name) congratulating me on being consistant 3 months in a roll and saying how cute they were and how she loved the tips. I'm thinking that was the surprise.

Triciascucina said:
I wonder if they will call me in Japan. I hope they know the time difference. LOL

That is funny. I hope they do call you, however, I'm guessing the recorded service only works in the USA?

I haven't gotten a call but I was "technically" a Team Leader in April and a SC in May/June and dropped to Consultant in July since neither of my recruits submitted anything... :(

I got the call too and loved it! Guess I now need to place a supply order to get the free receipts!

You are to take the postcards with you to the national confer. There you will get your surprise

JeriT said:
You are to take the postcards with you to the national confer. There you will get your surprise
FYI - This thread is from last year (2009). But yes, THIS time, they say to bring the cards to NC with you. Last year's "surprise" was a recorded phone message (woohoo!! *NOT*). Hope they didn't build up the hype again for this year *hehe*

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies