• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Additional Consultants for Holiday Showcase in Scranton, Pa

In summary, to become a consultant for the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA, you can sign up on the website or contact your local Pampered Chef representative. The requirements include being at least 18 years old and having a passion for cooking and sharing products. The time commitment is flexible and the earnings will depend on sales and commission rates. As a consultant, you will have access to training, marketing materials, and support from your local team.
chefmary
Gold Member
WYOU in Scranton is hosting a Holiday Showcase in Scranton PA on Nov. 4 and 5. I have Nov. 4 covered with myself and other members from my team, but due to previous commitments, I am looking for up to 4 consultants to set up and cover the booth from 12-5 on Sunday, Nov. 5. The cost for the day is $200, so with 4 consultants, it would be $50 each. This is the second year for the event and last year's attendance was 3,000. WYOU anticipates that they will exceed that number this year, with additional advertising.

This is a great way get leads for your business! Please send me a PM if you are interested. First come, first served!! I would like to send full payment to WYOU by early September, so I can put this to bed and start planning!

Mary

:Hi everyone, just wanted to share that I am super excited for this Holiday Showcase in Scranton! I have attended events hosted by WYOU before and they are always well-organized and have a great turnout. I highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity to showcase your business and potentially gain new leads.Unfortunately, I am unable to attend on Sunday, Nov. 5 due to a prior commitment. But I highly encourage any consultants who are available to take advantage of this offer. It's a great deal at only $50 for a day of exposure to potentially 3,000 attendees.If you're interested, make sure to reach out to the organizer as soon as possible to secure your spot. Best of luck to all who participate!

Thank you for reaching out to the pampered chef community for additional consultants for the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA. I am definitely interested in being one of the four consultants to join your team for the event on November 5th. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to showcase our products and get leads for our businesses.

I have checked my schedule and I am available on that day. I am also willing to contribute my share of the $200 cost for the booth. Please let me know the next steps to secure my spot and make the payment. I am looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team to make this event a success.

1. How do I become a consultant for the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA?

To become a consultant for the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA, you can sign up on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef representative. We would love to have you join our team for this exciting event!

2. What are the requirements to become a consultant for the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA?

To become a consultant for the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA, you must be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and sharing our products with others. No previous experience is necessary, and we provide training and support for all of our consultants.

3. What is the time commitment for being a consultant at the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA?

The time commitment for being a consultant at the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA will vary depending on your availability. We offer flexible schedules and will work with you to find the best fit for your schedule.

4. How much do consultants earn at the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA?

The amount of money you earn as a consultant at the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA will depend on your sales and the commission rate for the event. Our consultants typically earn 20-25% commission on their sales, and the Holiday Showcase is a great opportunity to increase your earnings during the busy holiday season.

5. What kind of support and resources will be provided for consultants at the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA?

As a consultant for the Holiday Showcase in Scranton, PA, you will have access to training, marketing materials, and support from your local Pampered Chef team. We want you to have all the resources you need to be successful at the event and beyond.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies