• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did She Get My Number? A Strange Message from an Arbonne Consultant

In summary, Pam Wasserman, the District Manager for Arbonne International, left a voice mail for Melissa and then sent her an email inviting her to become a consultant with Arbonne. Pam offers Melissa a way to make more money than most Avon reps make in a year, and provides success stories from people who have joined Arbonne. Melissa has not replied to Pam's email, but she did leave a message on Pam's answering machine asking to be called back. Pam left a message for Melissa to call her back, and we will see what happens.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I recieved a phone message on my home phone and then this is what I got in my email
Dear Melissa:

I left you a voice mail and wanted to follow up with this e-mail. I would like to invite you to become a consultant with Arbonne International. Arbonne's skin care products, based on botanical principles, became a reality in the United States in 1980 and are now shared throughout the world through Arbonne's network of Independent Consultants. Building on these same founding principles, Arbonne's product line has since grown to include both inner and outer health and beauty products that are unparalleled in quality, safety, value, benefits and results!

For only $29.00, you can make more money with Arbonne in a year than most Avon reps make in 10 years. Arbonne is an excellent addition to your Avon sales line. Please take a look at my website at www.pamelarae.myarbonne.com, or give me a call at 760-219-3964 to discuss the opportunity. Be sure to click on “Brilliant Compensation” on my home page to watch a demonstration on how the program works. I hope you will go to my site to learn more about me and the Arbonne opportunity.

You can click on the following link to read some of the success stories from people just like you and me.

http://www.arbonne.com/company/opportunity/people/arbonne-people.asp

I would love to have you on my team! I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to your success!

--
Pam Wasserman
District Manager
Arbonne International
www.pamelarae.myarbonne.com
[email protected]
I am really interested on how she got my information.
Maybe I should call her, ask her and then ask her if she would be interested in selling P.C.

maybe she found one of your catalogs? Kinda freaky

Or maybe she went through the phonebook calling random people! Is her phone number from your local calling area?

Do you also do Avon? Maybe she somehow got ahold of an Avon catalog with your info. Ask her!

I'd call her and turn the tables for sure!

I do do Avon, but I don't leave catalogs like other people. I only give them to those who buy from me.
Her area code is out of my area, but I know where she is.
Hmmmmmmmmm

Call her and let us know.

Did she get it off your personal website??

that is interesting... do you leave your pc catalogs in different places? Or maybe a guest a show share your information with her.

It seems a bit ridiculous to claim that you can make more in one year than 10 years of Avon. I have several friends who are Arbonne consultants and their earnings are not really something to brag about...

I get an email every week from a lady who does tupperware??? I have never bought tupperware from this lady or any lady for that matter. It's got to be some marketing scheme that these ladies are doing. You can buy lists (sales lists) and maybe that is what they are doing.

Maybe they are just looking up other direct sales people in their area and trying to lure them to the other side. I also got an e-mail from an Arbonne lady almost a year ago and I have never been to a show.

On the other hand I got a call from a stranger today asking if I could help her with a PC return and that she got my info from a friend. So even if you don't leave Avon catalogs anywhere one of your customers might have given it to her.

Hmmmm
how weird, I just called and it was an automatic answering machine.
I left her a message to call me back. We will see what happens.

I wonder how these people get phone numbers. In one way, I would love to have this info!
Maybe I will ask her,,,Scratching head.

Chozengirl said:
In one way, I would love to have this info!
Maybe I will ask her,,,Scratching head.

I wouldn't want this because I don't want to bug people. If they give me their info, I feel like I can contact them. If I purchase the info, I feel like it is a waste of money. Have you ever bought anyone from someone who you didn't have a previous relationship?

How do you buy list?? I am not liking the idea that someone can buy a list with my information on it. have you done any kind of fairs or shows that people kept your catalogs and maybe passed it to her? That could be how she got your information.

I was invited to be part of a group that "networks" every Monday and part of what they do is "sell" information to each other. I passed because I just could not make myself call people I do not know.

Don't do it!It is actually against company policy to "buy" these lists of contacts! It is in the guidelines!

Let us know when she calls you back!!! Gotta know how she got your #!!!:eek:

cmdtrgd said:
I wouldn't want this because I don't want to bug people. If they give me their info, I feel like I can contact them. If I purchase the info, I feel like it is a waste of money. Have you ever bought anyone from someone who you didn't have a previous relationship?
Cars, mostly.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Cars, mostly.

Weird...I tend to get to know people who I buy anything from. In fact, I have the dealer's (who we bought two cars from) cell number programmed into my cell. Am I even stranger than I thought?

Well no answer yet.
This is very strange!

cmdtrgd said:
Weird...I tend to get to know people who I buy anything from. In fact, I have the dealer's (who we bought two cars from) cell number programmed into my cell. Am I even stranger than I thought?
HMMM, zips lips, lol.

jdavis said:
HMMM, zips lips, lol.
Okay....this is the ONLY response to "Am I stranger than I thought?"?!?!? Comon people.....it's an opening!!!!:D

Well hey, I bowl against a man I bought MY first vehicle from that was not just a person selling their own car. But on a normal basis, I didn't know the very strange guy from the lot where we purchased our last vehicle.

1. How did you obtain my phone number?

At Pampered Chef, we take privacy very seriously. We only obtain phone numbers through direct interactions with our customers, such as placing an order or requesting more information from us.

2. Will my phone number be shared with any third parties?

No, we do not share any personal information, including phone numbers, with third parties. Your information is kept confidential and only used for purposes related to Pampered Chef.

3. Can I opt out of receiving phone calls from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you have the option to opt out of receiving phone calls from Pampered Chef. You can simply let us know by contacting our customer service team or by updating your preferences in your account settings.

4. How often will I receive phone calls from Pampered Chef?

We value our customers' time and privacy, so we only make phone calls for specific purposes, such as following up on an order or providing important updates. We aim to limit the frequency of our phone calls and only contact you when necessary.

5. Is my phone number secure with Pampered Chef?

Yes, your phone number is secure with Pampered Chef. We have strict privacy policies in place to protect your personal information, and we use secure technology to keep your data safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katem51
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
2 3