• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Notifications - Unread Private Message Fix | I-am-pregnant.com

In summary, you are having problems logging in and out of your account, and you think it is because there are still bugs in the system.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have tried logging in and out to correct this...but it's not changing.

My tab at the top right of my screen keeps showing that I have 1 notification. When I click on it, it says I have one unread private message. I have read all of my messages!

Anyone have an idea? I know this isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of life...but it's bugging me!!

Thanks!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Kelly, Mine won't let me change my mood. Guess Greg is still working out bugs in the new system.

That makes sense...this is all still new! Just being impatient, I guess!!:blushing:

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

cwinter474 said:
Kelly, Mine won't let me change my mood. Guess Greg is still working out bugs in the new system.

You probably have already done this, but did you hit the reset part of the mood area?

MissChef said:
You probably have already done this, but did you hit the reset part of the mood area?

Reset part doesn't even come up. Guess I will be forever amused

MissChef said:

Doh! I thought you were talking to me! (Didn't read the quote part!)

So...I tried that, but still my notifications thing is wrong!

cwinter474 said:
Reset part doesn't even come up. Guess I will be forever amused
On mine, you have to click on the "mood" thing (mine says in love now) and THEN the reset button shows up. It's not there all of the time.

Kelly, you might try loging out then back in. It might clear your notifications. Just an idea.

BTW - congrats on the "BOY"... I still love your little calender, sometimes I will find post by you just to see if it has updated.

Carol

cwinter474 said:
Kelly, you might try loging out then back in. It might clear your notifications. Just an idea.

BTW - congrats on the "BOY"... I still love your little calender, sometimes I will find post by you just to see if it has updated.

Carol

Thanks...I tried that, but nothing changed. I think it's just a bug in the system for now.

Glad you like my tickers!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

My PM mailbox was screwy last night...he must be working on stuff...

I just had a PM show up in there from MARCH!! I have never seen it...it wasn't "read"...and it WAS NOT in there earlier!!

BTW- now my notifications thing is right!! Since I clicked on that "ghost" PM it fixed it! Another weird thing....my notification thing has been RIGHT until today... Silly little computer bugs!! lol

1. What is the purpose of the "Your Notifications" tab?

The "Your Notifications" tab is designed to keep you informed about important updates, reminders, and events related to your Pampered Chef business. It serves as a central hub for all of your notifications in one convenient location.

2. How do I access the "Your Notifications" tab?

You can access the "Your Notifications" tab by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Notifications" icon in the top right corner of the page. You can also access it by clicking on the "Notifications" link in the drop-down menu under your name.

3. Can I customize the types of notifications I receive in the "Your Notifications" tab?

Yes, you can customize your notification preferences by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner of the "Your Notifications" tab. From there, you can choose which types of notifications you want to receive and how you want to receive them (email, text, or both).

4. How do I mark a notification as read in the "Your Notifications" tab?

To mark a notification as read, simply click on the notification to open it. Once you have read the notification, it will automatically be marked as read and will no longer appear in your "Your Notifications" tab.

5. Can I delete notifications from the "Your Notifications" tab?

Yes, you can delete notifications from the "Your Notifications" tab by clicking on the trash can icon next to the notification you want to delete. You can also delete multiple notifications at once by selecting the checkboxes next to the notifications and then clicking on the "Delete" button at the top of the tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
SillyChef