• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Combining Pampered Chef and Arbonne for a Neighborhood Party?

I could eat them everyday!When I host a show, I already have PC stuff out anyway, and I don't put it away. I also use SA and other PC pieces for snacks (quick stir, cheese board, knives, etc). BTW: The smaller quickstir is great if you put water, ice, and some sliced lemons in it. Looks fabulous! You could always give it a try. I hosted a PL show recently, and it was a BIG eye opener for me as far as what hosts go through. Good research for your biz.I'll definitely give it a try.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi all, my neighbor down the road just started selling arbonne and wants to do a neighborhood pc/arbonne party. me not having any bookings in march or april said -SURE

now i am wondering what to do? has anyone done this with arbonne b4. i thought about doing the raspberry torte and something in the triffle bowl. i tried doing a search on here but couldnt find anything. also if anyone has flyers made up?

I just teamed up with an arbonne rep too! We are going tp do a Spring Rejuvenation! 30 days to a new you -- healthy eating and healthy living.

I thought I'd do a salad and a healthy meal plan sheet they can use over the next 30 days and the rep is going to talk about skincare.

MandyK said:
I just teamed up with an arbonne rep too! We are going tp do a Spring Rejuvenation! 30 days to a new you -- healthy eating and healthy living.

I thought I'd do a salad and a healthy meal plan sheet they can use over the next 30 days and the rep is going to talk about skincare.

Thats a great idea. you could also focus on easy living. You know, how PC makes cooking easier, etc. though I don't know if the Arbonne system is easy or not.

You could do a "Now that's better living show" with your arbonne rep!

My Spring Open House is Saturday, and my friend who does BeautiControl will be here too with a table set up...all of her Spring Line is "Cabana Girl".....so she has a tropical/beach theme too - it should be fun!

one of my neighbors is selling it now, i suggested doing a pc/arbonne meeting but she didn't sound to up to it. good luck with yours!! what i had planned on doing if we did one is doing an "express show" and already have the food cooked so i wouldn't take away from hers. i figured we would both talk about our products, but i wouldn't take up all the talking time. anyway good luck again!! get some bookings!!! :)

AJPratt said:
You could do a "Now that's better living show" with your arbonne rep!

Anne I love that!

i really like the "now thats better living show"
I better get busy coming up with some invites!!!
i really want to make the raspberry torte so i dont think i can go with a "healthy eating" theme

"Pamper yourself" is a good theme. And it goes with the raspberry torte.

A previous "recruit" decided Arbonne was a better option for her than PC. I've been trying to support her in her new "venture", but she just wants me to host a show...I am, but I'd really like to incorporate a little PC without offending her...or should I stick to "only Arbonne" at her show?

pamperedinAlaska said:
A previous "recruit" decided Arbonne was a better option for her than PC. I've been trying to support her in her new "venture", but she just wants me to host a show...I am, but I'd really like to incorporate a little PC without offending her...or should I stick to "only Arbonne" at her show?

When I host a show, I already have PC stuff out anyway, and I don't put it away. I also use SA and other PC pieces for snacks (quick stir, cheese board, knives, etc). BTW: The smaller quickstir is great if you put water, ice, and some sliced lemons in it. Looks fabulous! You could always give it a try. I hosted a PL show recently, and it was a BIG eye opener for me as far as what hosts go through. Good research for your biz.

Always use your PC stuff regardless of what type of show it is, after all we sell it and should show off our products. Hopefully someone will notice it and say hey, that's nice where did you get it or someone will say I like your PC products that you are using. Depending on the circumstances you could get orders or book a party. It could open up a conversation without you even opening your mouth so it doesn't look like you were trying to take over the show.

MandyK said:

That meal plan sheet sounds fabulous. Please post it when you are done with it. I recommend, not that you asked but I really really loved the brownies in the It's Good for You cookbook and I am not a huge choc. fan. These are the only recipe that actually filled the entire large bar pan and they are sooo moist--but follow the recipe exactly. A hostess of mine got butter instead of the 70% spread (I Can't Believe it's not Butter is the only one I found that is 70%) and the brownies were tooo rich & chocolatey.

funny-I just hosted an Arbonne show last night. Not a good turnout. I felt horrible. :eek: I just couldn't get my friends interested in the products...
The consultant was probably thinking "I hate doing shows for other consultants....they are so hard to host coach:eek: "
She is doing a PC show for me in two weeks, and I really hope she doesn't try to retalliate....:(

What is "Pampered Chef Meets Arbonne"?

"Pampered Chef Meets Arbonne" is a partnership between two companies, Pampered Chef and Arbonne, that combines the high-quality kitchen products of Pampered Chef with the health and wellness products of Arbonne.

What are the benefits of "Pampered Chef Meets Arbonne"?

The partnership between Pampered Chef and Arbonne offers customers a one-stop shop for both kitchen and wellness products. It also allows for discounted bundle packages and exclusive promotions.

How can I purchase products from "Pampered Chef Meets Arbonne"?

You can purchase products from "Pampered Chef Meets Arbonne" through a consultant or by hosting a party. You can also shop online through the Pampered Chef or Arbonne websites.

Are the products from "Pampered Chef Meets Arbonne" all-natural?

Yes, all Arbonne products are made with natural, plant-based ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals. Pampered Chef also offers a line of clean and natural kitchen products.

Can I become a consultant for "Pampered Chef Meets Arbonne"?

Yes, you can become a consultant for both Pampered Chef and Arbonne and offer products from both companies. This can provide a unique opportunity to reach a wider customer base and increase your earning potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JWorks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • Rebecca Clive