• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is an Arbonne Cooking Show Worth the Drive? My SIL's Cousin Thinks So!

In summary, an Arbonne Cooking Show can be a fun and educational experience for those interested in healthy cooking options and trying out new recipes. The length of the show is typically 1-2 hours and there is no pressure to purchase anything. You can also bring a friend or family member, but make sure to RSVP ahead of time.
PCSarahjm
My SIL's cousin is a Arbonne saleswomen she said she would hold a cooking show for me if I held an Arbonne class for her....She lives 2hrs away. Do you think it is worth the drive or not? She lives in a nice neighborhood and has a large sales team. I just don't want this to turn into Arbonne is a better direct saling company than PC( which I do not beleive at all) . Suggestions Anyone???

I would opt out on this one with it being 2 hours away-just remember, if you booked from that show, you would either be making the trip frequently OR you would need to sign someone up to sell in that area!
I will tell you that I had a group of ladies that I did shows for every moth-they lived about an hour from me. I never minded the drive, but used it to my advantage to say "Ya know, I could keep coming here to do your shows, or one of you could sign on and get a paycheck to have this much fum with your friends!" It worked for me!

I would make her promise a certain number of people to be in attendance.

Related to Is an Arbonne Cooking Show Worth the Drive? My SIL's Cousin Thinks So!

1. Is an Arbonne Cooking Show worth the drive?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and priorities. If you are interested in learning about healthy cooking options and trying out new recipes, then an Arbonne Cooking Show can be a fun and educational experience. However, if the distance is too far or the timing is inconvenient for you, it may not be worth the drive.

2. What can I expect from an Arbonne Cooking Show?

An Arbonne Cooking Show typically involves a consultant showcasing Arbonne's healthy and organic products and demonstrating how to use them in various recipes. You will also have the opportunity to sample the food and ask any questions you may have about the products or recipes.

3. How long is an Arbonne Cooking Show?

The length of an Arbonne Cooking Show can vary, but it typically lasts between 1-2 hours. This includes the presentation, food sampling, and Q&A session.

4. Do I have to purchase anything at an Arbonne Cooking Show?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything at an Arbonne Cooking Show. However, if you are interested in any of the products or want to support the consultant, you are welcome to make a purchase.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to an Arbonne Cooking Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to an Arbonne Cooking Show. Just make sure to RSVP ahead of time so the consultant can plan accordingly for food and seating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt