• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is an Affordable Cooking Demo a Better Option for Fitness Clients?

In summary, the instructor is trying to find a way to host a demo for her clients without spending any money, but they want a cooking class. She is emailing me back and she is thinking about if they each bring an ingredient to the demo or if I buy them all the ingredients.
pcbrooke
I have been chatting with a women that is interested in doing a power cooking show for her "clients" she is a group fitness instructor along with a weight loss coach etc...

so I mentioned that we could have it as a normal show where the host buys the ingredients needed etc and only do 3 recipes and have the host benefits...eat one dish at the show and auction off the other 2.

or they could pay $25 dollars and i will buy all the ingredients everyone will make and take home 3 meals with $15 credited to their order...so only $10 for the meals and the "class".

she just emailed me a response saying that the "clients" dont want to spend any money but still want a class. no one wanted to be the host and buy all of the ingredients and yet the $25 was too high for them to consider the class..

so thoughts suggestions opinions??

Does the instructor want to be the host? Would you be willing to buy the ingredients, allow them to SAMPLE one or you take the other 3 home?

Might get leads and sales from the demo.

Sounds like they want a caterer.

they want a cooking class without shelling out any money....i just dont know how to approach it without losing anything in the processthe instructor does not want to be the host because that opens up a door of having to host for every other direct sales that she is in contact with. she is trying to help me out since my hubby lost his job and just trying to find something that will work and not be a waste of my time and not make any money.keep your thoughts coming!

How about if they each bring an ingredient??

Great idea, gailz! If they say no to that...

Can you scratch the power cooking, and instead do an affordable cooking demo? If the class is into fitness, you can do a healthy option and show how our tools make it easy.

If they aren't willing to shell out money for the ingredients, do you think they'll "shell out" for product? You may want to think about that before spending money on the demo.

Where will the demo be hosted? At the fitness center? Could you make it a Spring Product Launch Party? You could invite all your contacts and she can invite all her contacts. It would help bring in people for the fitness center and maybe solidify sales for your time and energy. Do 15m jamaican jerk chicken with pineapple or nectarine salsa as your demo. Let people see new products.

1. What is the "Help...power Cooking Show"?

The "Help...power Cooking Show" is a live cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef consultants that showcases easy and delicious recipes using our products.

2. How long is the "Help...power Cooking Show"?

The "Help...power Cooking Show" typically lasts around 1 hour, depending on the number of recipes being demonstrated.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Help...power Cooking Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Help...power Cooking Show". It is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

4. Can I purchase products at the "Help...power Cooking Show"?

Yes, you can purchase products during the "Help...power Cooking Show" through the consultant hosting the event. They will have a catalog available for you to browse and make purchases.

5. Can I host a "Help...power Cooking Show" for my friends and family?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a "Help...power Cooking Show" is a great way to gather your loved ones and learn new recipes while earning free and discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show today.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrsbmomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies