• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Order Status Error Message

In summary, it appears that the order is being sent via USPS and it may take a week to get to the customer.
nikki70563
Gold Member
when I try to check the status of this order it gives me an error message. But here is my question when you do a replacement part is the number longer here is the number 9102053557468063803787 (and my regular order number is shorter 070008953102306)? Just would like to know when to expect it but can't because it keeps saying error when I click on it to check.

You can't track it b/c they ship it via usps. It took mine about a week to get to me. I never could get the number that starts with 9 to work on USPS website to track.

I get that same error every time too. I know that it is being delivered USPS and give it a week then follow up with the customer. Too bad the link doesn't help much.

The reason those error messages happen is that DHL has the package until they get it to the USPS. Until it's in the system it won't show up as a viable number.

Small items are often sent that way from HO. I'm sure FedEx's rates are much higher than doing it this way for that type of package.

BethCooks4U said:
The reason those error messages happen is that DHL has the package until they get it to the USPS. Until it's in the system it won't show up as a viable number.

Small items are often sent that way from HO. I'm sure FedEx's rates are much higher than doing it this way for that type of package.

If they had Smartpost through FedEx the rates would be cheaper. They are doing the same exact thing but with DHL's version of it.

It is hard to get used to "not-tracking" - we have gotten so spoiled.

Replacement parts and a few other things are going USPS to save money and keep our costs lower.

thanks for the replies

What does the "Checking Order Status Error Message" mean?

The "Checking Order Status Error Message" is an alert that appears when there is an issue with retrieving the status of your order. This could be due to a technical error, a delay in processing, or an issue with the order itself.

Why am I receiving this error message?

There are a few possible reasons for receiving this error message. It could be due to a temporary technical issue, an error in the system, or an issue with your order that requires further clarification or action.

How can I resolve this error message?

If you continue to receive this error message, we recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide updates on the status of your order.

Will my order still be processed despite this error message?

In most cases, your order will still be processed even if you receive this error message. However, if there are any issues or delays with your order, our customer service team will reach out to you for further assistance.

How long does it usually take to resolve this error message?

The time it takes to resolve this error message can vary depending on the root cause of the issue. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and provide updates on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies