• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 20 Consultant in Sherri Carr's Downline - A Personal Sales Success Story!

In summary, "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" is a popular phrase used by customers to express their enthusiasm for Pampered Chef products. You can stay updated on new releases by following us on social media, subscribing to our email newsletter, and checking our website regularly. Yes, you can purchase "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" merchandise, such as t-shirts and mugs. Share your "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" moments with us by using the hashtag #OmgImSoooExcited or by tagging us on social media. The phrase was coined by our founder and represents the joy and excitement our products bring to people's lives.
Crystal Patton
I just had to share my totaly shock and excitement!!!

I recived a note in the mail today and for personal sales in Jan I was #18 out of 927 active consultants in Sherri Carr's downline!! I am beside myself - TOP 20 BABY!!!!! Whooooo-hooooo!!!

I haven't even been doing this a year yet!!

OK, I feel better now.:D

WOW!! that is awesome!

That is awesome! Congrats!!!

That is awesome! Way to go!

Great job -- keep the motivation up there!

wooohooo!!! I'm so excited for you! I was excited at the end of the year when I made #10 for yearly sales for my cluster (but shhh, there were only 11 of us) Not bad for only being in 2 months though LOL!

congratulations!

Wahoo to you!!!!

candiejayne said:
wooohooo!!! I'm so excited for you! I was excited at the end of the year when I made #10 for yearly sales for my cluster (but shhh, there were only 11 of us) Not bad for only being in 2 months though LOL!

No, not bad at all! Congratulations!

Congrats!!! Keep it up

WAY TO GO Girl! What was your total sales?

******yea***************

pcchefjane said:
WAY TO GO Girl! What was your total sales?

Jan total sales were $3,931.81

If I had know I was that close to $4,000 I would have beat the bushes harder, oh well, I was still happy - double points for Disney!!

That is so good! Congrats!

WHOO HOO! You Go Crystal!!

awesome!!!

You go girl!!!!

1. What is "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!"?

"Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" is a popular phrase used by our customers to express their enthusiasm and anticipation for our products and events. It showcases their excitement and love for Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I stay updated on new "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" releases?

You can stay updated on new "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" releases by following us on social media, subscribing to our email newsletter, and checking our website regularly. We also announce new releases at our cooking shows and through our consultants.

3. Can I purchase "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" merchandise?

Yes, we have a variety of merchandise featuring the "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" phrase, including t-shirts, mugs, and tote bags. You can purchase them through our website or at our cooking shows.

4. How can I share my "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" moments with Pampered Chef?

We love to see our customers' "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" moments! You can share them with us by using the hashtag #OmgImSoooExcited on social media or by tagging us in your posts. You can also email us your photos and videos at [email address].

5. Is there a special meaning behind "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!"?

The phrase "Omg I'm Sooo Excited!!!!" was coined by our founder, Doris Christopher, and it has now become a beloved expression among our customers. It represents the joy and excitement that our products bring to people's lives, and how our customers feel when using and sharing them with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies