• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Ranking in Top Sales Downline: Celebrating Success Together!

In summary, the conversation revolved around members congratulating each other on their achievements in the company's sales and recruiting goals. Janice was pleasantly surprised to find out she was #10 in Sherri Carr's downline for Top Sales. Amy was #4 in RECRUITING in her Executive's Downline, with Jillian (Eisenberg) Grant taking the top spot. Everyone praised Amy for her amazing accomplishment and predicted she would reach even higher goals next year. Janice was also commended for her success, with some members jokingly mentioning the use of the word "tooting." Other members, including Carolyn, were also recognized for their achievements. The conversation then shifted to Kris, who was #1 in her upline
jwpamp
I was incredibly surprised to find that I was #10 in Sherri Carr's downline for Top Sales. WOW! So cool....I didn't think I did that great this year, and it's so nice to be rewarded.

I know that some of you all did wonderfully as well, so let's hear some tooting.....:sing:

Congrats!! It is so exciting to realize you did better than you thought you had!!! Way to Go!!

Congratulations Janice!

I don't think she's on right now - so I'll toot for her (Because she is my recruiting hero!)

Amy07 was #4 in RECRUITING in her Executive's Downline! Know who # 1 was? Jillian (Eisenberg) Grant!

That is how awesome Amy is!

AWESOME job Amy! Next year it will be TPC for you young lady!

Great job both of you!!!!

Janice, It was funny to see your face, when Sherri called your name, because first of all, you had no idea what it was for, then when it registered, you could not believe you were #10. I LOVED IT !!!! I hope to be just as shocked next year!!!!!!!

Good job, Janice! Keep up the good work! :)

Tiny hijack: I have my nieces and nephew staying at my house. The "toot" word is not used in the same manner you are using it here. So, it just makes me laugh to see a thread titled with "Tooting"!

Anyway, congratulations ladies!

JAE said:
Tiny hijack: I have my nieces and nephew staying at my house. The "toot" word is not used in the same manner you are using it here. So, it just makes me laugh to see a thread titled with "Tooting"!

Anyway, congratulations ladies!

LOL - I thought the same thing JAE!

"Hey - who just tooted?":p

Congrats Janice!! That's Awesome!

Congrats Amy as well!

Great job ladies!
Amy, you have to share how you managed #4 AND got to run into Chef Chris...what a great year for you!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I thought the same thing JAE!

"Hey - who just tooted?":p

Yeah, the first time DS burped, he said, "Excuse me, my mouth tooted..."

Obviously he "tooted" long before he ever burped.

Janice~

That's awesome!! Way to go!

chefmeg said:
Great job ladies!
Amy, you have to share how you managed #4 AND got to run into Chef Chris...what a great year for you!
Way too cool....now you need to be in the top 50 for that special reward, that would top it!!

Congrats Janice!
I'll throw in a toot here as well - I was #10 in my NED Carol Radu's downline :)

mistick_bananaparty.gif

These are for EVERYONE with something to toot about!

Way to go, ladies! That is amazing!! Congrats!

Great job ladies!

YEAH Carolyn, Amy and all those others who were recognized!!! Keep them coming, I love to hear about all those great accomplishments (makes me smile!).

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments, too.

Oh, and yes, Sue, I will have to stop talking so much so that I can actually hear what I earned next time...me and my mouth!! :blushing:

Congratulations ladies. That is awesome!

It is so nice to know we have the expert's right here on CS. :)

Congratulations!

I was #2 overall in my Exec's downline. (Love all the ideas I've gotten from ChefSuccess!)

Well, I had originally gotten a call to write my story for Nancy Jo's banquet. Apparently I was in her Top 10 for recruiting! I only told my upline directors Laurie and Marna. Marna called two days before conference to "let me down easy" that I would not be sharing any tips at Nancy Jo's banquet...

Instead I would be sharing my tips as the #1 recruiter in Marna's downline at Marna's Exec. Banquet!! Whoohooo!

legacypc46 said:
I was #2 overall in my Exec's downline. (Love all the ideas I've gotten from ChefSuccess!)

Kris, you are AMAZING!!!!!

pchefkristin said:
Well, I had originally gotten a call to write my story for Nancy Jo's banquet. Apparently I was in her Top 10 for recruiting! I only told my upline directors Laurie and Marna. Marna called two days before conference to "let me down easy" that I would not be sharing any tips at Nancy Jo's banquet...

Instead I would be sharing my tips as the #1 recruiter in Marna's downline at Marna's Exec. Banquet!! Whoohooo!

Yeah!! What an honor and a GREAT accomplishment!

How many did you recruit and what is one tip???

1. What is "Tooting" in Pampered Chef?

"Tooting" in Pampered Chef refers to using the Tootable Pan from the Quick Cooker line to prepare delicious and flavorful meals. It uses a unique pressure cooking technology to cook food quickly and evenly, making it a convenient and efficient tool for home cooking.

2. How does the Tootable Pan work?

The Tootable Pan works by using a combination of heat and pressure to cook food in a fraction of the time compared to traditional cooking methods. It has a sealed lid that traps steam and creates a pressurized environment, allowing food to cook faster while retaining its moisture and nutrients.

3. Can I use the Tootable Pan on any stovetop?

No, the Tootable Pan is specifically designed to be used with the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker. It cannot be used on any other stovetop or cooking appliance.

4. Is the Tootable Pan easy to clean?

Yes, the Tootable Pan is made with a non-stick coating which makes it easy to clean. Simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean the pan. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

5. What types of dishes can I make with the Tootable Pan?

You can use the Tootable Pan to make a variety of dishes, including soups, stews, meats, and even desserts. The pressure cooking technology allows for versatile cooking options and can help you create delicious meals in a shorter amount of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • lisacb77
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies