• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inside Scoop Call - Sherri Carr and Nancy Francis Downline

In summary, an Inside Scoop Call is a monthly virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn from top leaders. These calls are open to all consultants and do not require registration. They are also recorded for replay on the Pampered Chef website or team page.
Bren706
Gold Member
Is there anyone in Sherri Carr's or Nancy Francis' downline that participated in the "Inside Scoop" call tonight? The topic was Advanced Director Terri Hamman sharing her success on... "Qualifying new consultants. A success strategy for the 1st 30 days through 90 days!" ???? I intended to listen in, but my kids were up a little late (9pm Eastern) and it was 9:30 before I remembered about the call.

If you participated in this call, could you please share your notes? (or maybe if anyone has taken a similar class, can share their notes on this topic) I have one consultant that has not turned in any orders since she signed in June, and another one that is off to a good start, so I would love to help her get qualified.

This conference call got recorded and here is the information to listen to it. The phone number is (641)715-3405 access #361865
I hope this helps you. :)

Hi there! I didn't get a chance to participate in the call either, but I'm also interested in hearing about the strategies for qualifying new consultants. It can be a challenge to get them started and motivated, so any tips or notes from the call would be greatly appreciated. I have a few new consultants in my downline as well and I want to make sure they have a successful start. Hopefully someone who attended the call can share their insights with us. Thanks!

1. What is an Inside Scoop Call?

An Inside Scoop Call is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can tune in to learn from top leaders like Sherri Carr and Nancy Francis. These calls provide valuable information and insights on how to be successful in your Pampered Chef business.

2. How often are the Inside Scoop Calls held?

The Inside Scoop Calls are typically held once a month, but the schedule may vary. You can check the Pampered Chef website or your consultant's calendar for upcoming dates and times.

3. Can anyone join the Inside Scoop Calls?

Yes, the Inside Scoop Calls are open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of rank or experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from seasoned leaders and for experienced consultants to stay updated on the latest strategies and tips.

4. Do I need to register for the Inside Scoop Calls?

No, you do not need to register for the Inside Scoop Calls. As long as you have the link, you can simply join the call at the designated time. The link is usually shared on the Pampered Chef website or in your consultant's team page.

5. Will the Inside Scoop Calls be recorded?

Yes, the Inside Scoop Calls are usually recorded and available for replay. This is especially helpful for consultants who are unable to attend the live call. The recordings can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in your consultant's team page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies