• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebrating Success: My Top 20 Personal Sales Increase Earned Me a Spot at HO!

In summary, "Wahoooo! I Did It!" is a popular phrase used to express excitement and accomplishment. Its exact origin is unknown, but it is believed to have originated as a spontaneous expression. It can be found in multiple languages and cultures and has various alternatives, although it is not recommended for use in professional settings.
I was in the top 20 for personal sales increase in the contest!!! I got the call today and I will be going to HO!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Way to go Jenni!!!! :woohoo:

I trip out on the fact that I sit at my kitchen table and work my business and I get these rewards and recognition!

Way to go Jenni!!

Great job!! Congratulations!!!:woohoo:

You earned it!! Enjoy your trip!! :clap::clap:

Congrats!! Enjoy the trip. :woohoo:

Way to grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! Way to go girl!!!

We got to see 7 ladies get that call today at Upper Level Conference. It was lots of fun with everyone cheering for them as they said "Hi Cora ..." :D

Even though I wasn't able to cheer for you while you were on the phone, I'm cheering for you NOW! :woohoo:

Good Job! Way to BE!

Congrats jenni & ck! Woot woot!

Jenni, Do you mind sharing with us what your sales were??

Wahooo!! Congrats! Have fun!

cincychef said:
Jenni, Do you mind sharing with us what your sales were??

2010 July to Sept $6681.50
2011 July to Sept $19775.82

funny part is I figured I had no shot because a new director could have had 1000's percent increase year to year so I did not even push to close all of my Sept shows by the end of the month! My 2010 July and August were awful, 12 shows cancelled! So I guess the blessing in it is that because I stunk last year, I earned the trip!

Fireworks52.gif
2sgn045congratulations.gif
Fireworks52.gif

Jenni, your sales are incredible!!! So happy for you!!

Wow!!! That's phenomenal!! Congrats on such amazing sales!!!

Anyone know Kim McCauley, AD from Georgia? She is my roommate on the trip

I don't know her, but congrats on the awesome sales and thanks for sharing!

Related to Celebrating Success: My Top 20 Personal Sales Increase Earned Me a Spot at HO!

What is "Wahoooo! I Did It!"?

"Wahoooo! I Did It!" is a phrase often used to express excitement, accomplishment, or achievement. It is commonly used in social media posts, personal conversations, and other forms of communication.

How did "Wahoooo! I Did It!" originate?

The exact origin of "Wahoooo! I Did It!" is not known, but it is believed to have originated as a spontaneous expression of joy or triumph. It has since become a popular phrase used in a variety of contexts.

Is "Wahoooo! I Did It!" only used in English?

No, "Wahoooo! I Did It!" is a phrase that can be found in multiple languages and cultures. It may be translated into different variations depending on the language and context, but the general meaning remains the same.

Can "Wahoooo! I Did It!" be used in a professional setting?

It is not recommended to use "Wahoooo! I Did It!" in a professional setting, as it may be seen as unprofessional or immature. However, it may be appropriate to use in a casual or celebratory work environment.

Are there any alternatives to "Wahoooo! I Did It!"?

Yes, there are many alternatives to "Wahoooo! I Did It!" that can be used to express excitement or accomplishment, such as "Hooray!", "Yay!", "Woohoo!", or "Awesome!" It ultimately depends on personal preference and the situation in which it is being used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • BethCooks4U