• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director From Kathy... News From Exec Seminar...

I
Inomiamenda
'm sitting in Exec seminar this morning and Marla just announced some highlights of 2011 and we should be so proud to be a part of this company. Here are some results...so exciting!!!
33% increase in consultants doing 2 shows; 1900 consultants came back and are still active; 74,000 certificates for turkeys...(they are considering doing something else since this was sooo popular); sales up 100% from January this time last year (triple points has been a huge success) and lastly, 20% increase in those signing up for Spring Launch from last year - and...you WILL want to attend, because I had the opportunity to see the new products and they are THE BEST that have ever been introduced...no kidding!!

Speaking of Spring Launch, the unveiling of something BIG will be announced and this announcement got a standing ovation - so don't miss seeing it LIVE versus reading about it - you won't be sorry and you will be so glad you are with this fabulous company at this time

For those of us who are dying to know...you're killin us!!!:veryfunny: Thanks so much for the updates. I love hearing stats like this.

And it looks like from what an Exec put on her FB page the Execs and above may have gotten iPads at the seminar. I don't know that but they were "learning on an iPad over lunch" on her "new iPad". Nice perk!

Maybe their giving all of us iPads! LOL! Oh wait... we have to earn ours this month. Drat! :grumpy:

Hey I this may be an entirely new thread, but I have all HP, Microsoft products. If I were to get an i pad then I am thinking that if it was on an app, HO would talk to both my PC and an ipad? :confused:

baychef said:
Hey I this may be an entirely new thread, but I have all HP, Microsoft products. If I were to get an i pad then I am thinking that if it was on an app, HO would talk to both my PC and an ipad? :confused:

I don't think you need to worry. I have a PC and an iPad and they can talk to each other just fine so I would think any app would be able to talk to our PC too.

bethcooks4u said:
And it looks like from what an Exec put on her FB page the Execs and above may have gotten iPads at the seminar. I don't know that but they were "learning on an iPad over lunch" on her "new iPad". Nice perk!

Just thought I'd follow up on this. My SED told me that a few of them got iPads (she didn't say why) but that most did not and the one she has she bought and happened to have with her at the seminar (I had told her that I was jealous but happy for her).

With the lastest hints though the big announcement sure sounds like it's technology. My guess is the more technically challenged people will still work as they do now and enter things when they get home from their shows but those with the devices will have some kind of cool tools to work with. ...Not even two more weeks and we'll know!

I think they gave away a few ipads as a drawing. Not sure where I saw that so it could be just a rumor or a random thought running through my decrepid gray matter (underneath the gray hair!)

baychef said:
I think they gave away a few ipads as a drawing. Not sure where I saw that so it could be just a rumor or a random thought running through my decrepid gray matter (underneath the gray hair!)

Yes, I'm sure that's what it was. I had thought they all got them but my SED set me straight.

Ooh...web based show submission? We could submit from the hosts home if we needed to? That would be cool....

1. What is the overall increase in consultants doing 2 shows?

The overall increase in consultants doing 2 shows is 33%.

2. How many consultants came back and are still active?

1900 consultants came back and are still active.

3. How many certificates for turkeys were given out?

74,000 certificates for turkeys were given out. The company is considering doing something else since this was so popular.

4. What was the sales increase from January last year?

The sales increased 100% from January this time last year. The triple points promotion was a huge success.

5. What is the percentage increase in those signing up for Spring Launch?

The percentage increase in those signing up for Spring Launch from last year is 20%. The company is also unveiling something BIG at the event, which received a standing ovation during the announcement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • ChefBeckyD