• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director The Most Astounding Increase - $45,000 in One Week!

In summary, "The Most Astounding Increase" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that gives consultants the chance to earn an extra $45,000 in just one week. To participate, you must be a current consultant and meet certain requirements set by the company. There is no limit to how much you can earn, and the promotion typically takes place once a year for a limited time. Participating in "The Most Astounding Increase" can result in additional income, personal growth, and potential recognition and rewards from the company.
pckelly
for your viewing pleasure!! I am astounded - my org has taken a $45,000 increase from last Wednesday to today. I seriously thought I was going to cry last week when looking at stats. As of now, we're just $2000 off from last February's sales.
I can't IMAGINE what HO looks like right now with the number of orders turned in yesterday. It's a war-zone, I'm sure.

I know I am smiling!! And now there is another update on there that it will be 5 pm CT time (or 6 pm ET) for updates:confused: I say...ya...bring on more sales!!:party:

I know mine is not done updating. tons of shows on hold because of the credit card processing being down

One of my team members promoted to Team Leader!!!!She signed up to be a hobbyist and has seen the immense potential in the company.

Karen & Annastasia were both ONE SC away from being "paid as" a Director & both their teams pulled it off at the last minute! I'm so happy for both of them. The SC rule has been a tough one across the board for all Directors. Hopefully things will be much smoother for everyone from here on out! :D

Oh, and CONGRATS Deb on your Team Sales. Heck, I'm happy with our new Organization high of $32,757.01! LOL I was waiting to see if we would hit $30,000. My downline put in about $4,000 at the last minute! (And the last SC lines that were needed for Karen & Annastasia ... whew!)

What is "The Most Astounding Increase"?

"The Most Astounding Increase" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to earn an extra $45,000 in just one week.

How can I participate in "The Most Astounding Increase"?

To participate in "The Most Astounding Increase", you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet the requirements outlined by the company. These requirements may include reaching certain sales goals, recruiting new team members, and attending training sessions.

Is there a limit to how much I can earn during "The Most Astounding Increase"?

There is no limit to how much you can earn during "The Most Astounding Increase". The more you sell and recruit, the more you can potentially earn.

When does "The Most Astounding Increase" take place?

"The Most Astounding Increase" typically takes place once a year for a limited time. The exact dates may vary, so it's important to stay updated through company announcements and your team leader.

What are the benefits of participating in "The Most Astounding Increase"?

Participating in "The Most Astounding Increase" not only gives you the opportunity to earn extra income, but it also allows you to challenge yourself and grow your business. It can also lead to recognition and rewards from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • erickamcdaniel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom