• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Top 50: Celebrating My Unexpected Success at Wahoo!

R
richsimpkinsg
Shootfire! I did not even think I was in the running! Got no notes, no email, no call! BUT, I was in the TOP 50!! Wahoo! Gonna party with the PEEPS!

Congrats girl! As Dan was saying today, it takes time to call 100 people. ;)

Take lots of pictures for us!

congrats! what date are you hoping to go?

:happyforyou:
WAAHOOOO!! Congratulations!

Wahoooooooo CK!
Don't destroy the displays while you're there!

CONGRATS!!!
:happyforyou:

That's FABULOUS!!! Congrats CK!!! Super exciting and well deserved! Have fun and then share all the great details!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bwahaha! Carolyn, that was funny! :D

Congratulations!!!:party: Do you mind sharing what your sales were during the promo time?

Carolyn - only when you are there to take a photo my friend! :)

Don't know what my percentage was compared to last year. How do you figure that? LOL

2010 $16,834.00
2011 $27,876.62

AMAZING!!

you divide the bigger number into the smaller number so your % increase year to year is 60%. FANTASTIC numbers for both years!!! Congratulations!

That is a 60% increase. Excellent job!!!

Amazing!!! Way to go, my friend. You are truly a testamonial!

Thanks for sharing! I want to know what I have to do to one day earn a trip like this :)

Related to Top 50: Celebrating My Unexpected Success at Wahoo!

1. What is "Top 50: Celebrating My Unexpected Success at Wahoo!" about?

"Top 50: Celebrating My Unexpected Success at Wahoo!" is a book written by an individual who did not expect to be selected as one of the top 50 individuals in their field. It chronicles their journey to unexpected success and celebrates their achievement.

2. How did the author find out they were in the top 50?

The author did not receive any official notification, such as an email or phone call. They discovered their selection by seeing their name on the list of top 50 individuals.

3. What does "Got no notes, no email, no call!" mean?

This phrase in the title of the book refers to the author not receiving any formal notification or recognition of their selection as one of the top 50 individuals. They were not expecting to be chosen and did not receive any prior communication about it.

4. What is the significance of being in the top 50?

Being in the top 50 is a significant achievement as it means the individual has been recognized as one of the best in their field. It can also bring opportunities for networking and career advancement.

5. How does the author plan to celebrate with the "PEEPS"?

The author plans to celebrate their success with their friends and colleagues, also known as their "PEEPS". They may have a party or gathering to commemorate their achievement and share the moment with those who have supported them along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • PCJenni