• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the September Consultant News Get Posted Online Yet?

In summary, Jen says that the September Consultant News should have come out a long time ago, and that October's CN had August achievers. She says that if you don't have your CN by the end of the first week of the month, you should call HO every month that it happens. Jean, who also just received her CN, says that mail in Michigan is slow, and that she usually waits a few days after everyone is all "hey I got my......" before she can get excited about it.
jenpottratz
Hey - when does the September Consultant News show up online? I am dying to know if I made it in there :)
Jen

September came out a long time ago and October is out too - do you mean November?

OK, maybe I totally missed this...do they no longer mail paper copies of CN? Seems like I haven't gotten one in a while...

I have been receiving them in the mail...

Call HO to let them know you are not getting yours.

You can see the recognition on-line, too. Just go to the CN link on CC & click on the recognition portion instead of the consultant news.

ClarificationOctober's CN had August achievers. I am wondering when November with September achievers will be up online. Does that make sense? Sorry about that :)

November will be online for Directors on 10/24, and for everyone else on 11/1.

Jean DeVries said:
OK, maybe I totally missed this...do they no longer mail paper copies of CN? Seems like I haven't gotten one in a while...

Jean,

I JUST received my Oct one yesterday!

We were just discussing this last night at my meeting. Out of 5 ladies only 2 had recieved their October CN. My NED was going to Chicago today for a meeting and she said she would mention the fact that it was Oct. 15 and people are not recieving their CN.

If you don't have your CN by the end of the first week of the month call HO EVERY month that it happens. They don't know if you don't tell them.

An independent company prints and ships them and HO needs to know if they are not shipping as promised or if names are left off the list.

Remember too the usps comes into play when talking about receiving snail mail copies of anything. The printer could be shipping them when they are supposed to, the mail still could be slow.

I have not gotten October's yet. Mine are not remotely consistant anymore as to when they will get here - kind of like show shipments, ha!!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Jean,

I JUST received my Oct one yesterday!

OK, no more posts after like 9 pm for me. Duh. I was inactive for July & August, then reactivated and got the special one (September?) with my turnover kit. So I was really just missing October's.

And mail in Michigan is notoriously slow. I mail newsletters for another organization monthly, and the people in Arizona & Indiana get theirs before people in the Detroit 'burbs do. And that's not even bulk/media/whatever mail. That's plain old stamps. So I usually just wait a few days after everyone is all "hey I got my......" before I can get excited about it.

I haven't recieved the oct. one either my director has already she gave me a copy but still it is amazing how many people haven't gotten it.

Related to Did the September Consultant News Get Posted Online Yet?

1. What is "Consultant News" and how can I access it?

"Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It contains updates, announcements, and tips related to the business. You can access it through your Consultant's Corner account by clicking on the "News" tab.

2. Can I customize the content of "Consultant News" for my customers?

Yes, you can customize the content of "Consultant News" by using the "Share" button on the newsletter page. This will allow you to add your own personal message and send it directly to your customers via email or social media.

3. Is there a way to receive "Consultant News" in a different language?

Yes, "Consultant News" is available in multiple languages. You can change the language settings in your Consultant's Corner account by going to "My Account" and selecting your preferred language under "Language Preferences".

4. How can I submit content or ideas for "Consultant News"?

You can submit content or ideas for "Consultant News" by emailing them to [email protected]. Please include a brief description and any relevant attachments or links.

5. Can I opt out of receiving "Consultant News"?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving "Consultant News" by adjusting your email preferences in your Consultant's Corner account. Simply uncheck the box next to "Consultant News" under the "Email Preferences" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • mheat923
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies