• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant News: On-line or In the Mail?

In summary, to access the latest Consultant News from Pampered Chef, you have two options: viewing it online or receiving a physical copy in the mail. The news is released monthly and can be opted out of in the mail through updating preferences in your account. The Consultant News also includes additional resources such as recipes and training materials. Feedback and topic suggestions can be submitted to the Consultant Care team.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Does the Consultant News still get mailed out or is it only available on-line?

I still get a copy in the mail.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I still get a copy in the mail.

Maybe I will get the May edition. I did not get the April one...maybe because I signed up in April

I think with the new guidelines you only receive it in the mail if you are active. If you are unactive one month, the following month you do not receive a hard copy. Your delivery will resume the month after you become active again. (that is, if I'm understanding things correctly!) :D
Jen

That's right, Jen.

It gets mailed out and in the past has been late more often than not.I got my May copy in yesterday's mail, but then again, Directors are supposed to get it early.

1. How can I access the latest Consultant News from Pampered Chef?

To access the latest Consultant News, you have two options: you can either view it online on the Pampered Chef website or you can receive a physical copy in the mail. Both options will provide you with the same information and updates.

2. How often is the Consultant News released?

The Consultant News is released monthly, typically around the first week of the month. It is important to stay updated and informed, so make sure to check for the latest edition regularly.

3. Can I opt out of receiving the Consultant News in the mail?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the Consultant News in the mail by updating your preferences in your Pampered Chef account. You will still be able to access the latest news and updates online.

4. Are there any additional resources or tools available with the Consultant News?

Yes, along with the monthly news and updates, the Consultant News also includes helpful tools and resources such as recipes, training materials, and business tips to help you grow your Pampered Chef business.

5. Is there a way to provide feedback or suggest topics for the Consultant News?

Yes, we value your input and suggestions! You can submit your feedback or topic suggestions by contacting our Consultant Care team. We are always looking for ways to improve and provide valuable information to our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
cookery
Replies
Views