• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Estimating Value of 8 Qt Stockpot w/o Lid

In summary, DH's coworker wants the 7pc stainless set, but doesn't want the stockpot. I figured I could buy the stockpot from him, but then I wouldn't get the lid because he will need it for his skillet. He is going to propose buying the set together instead. The lids from the SS set should be EXACTLY the same size as the lids on the Executive set.
chefkathy
DH's coworker wants the 7pc stainless set, but doesn't want the stockpot. I figured I could buy the stockpot from him, but then I wouldn't get the lid because he will need it for his skillet.What would you guesstimate to be the value of the stockpot? It's an 8 qt (and I already have the 8 qt Executive--do you think that lid will fit?)If he doesn't buy this set, he will still buy other things, but not $450 worth (the cost of the set) so I'm willing to make a sacrifice here :D.

Wow, I really have no idea how much that would be worth. You could see if he'd accept $150? If the 12" SS skillet is $200, but includes the lid, maybe I'd even offer less than $150. Maybe $125? You could always negotiate. I know what it would be worth it for you to get this!!!!

I don't have either SS set to check the lids, but I do have that 1 1/2 qt saucepan. For the heck of it, I tried the lid of my executive 1 1/2 qt saucepan on the SS saucepan. THe lid doesn't totally seal it, but I would be doable if you really had to just to have something to cover it. I'm assuming other sizes would be the same way.

Hope that helps!!

yes, it does help. Thanks Becky!DH is going to propose it to him. I'll report back. :)

The lids from the SS set should be EXACTLY the same size as the lids on the Executive set. I use them interchangeably (sp?) all the time.

The Stainless 1.5 qt. Covered Saucepan is $55 in our supply order. The 10" Stainless Saute pan is $98.

So I would say the covered 10" skillet would be $150, the 3 qt. covered saucepan $100 - $125 and the stockpot would be about $120 - $145.

The lids are definitely interchangable.

You could use the stockpot as an incentive... or a great gift for someone if you don't need it.

What is the capacity of the 8 Qt Stockpot?

The 8 Qt Stockpot has a capacity of 8 quarts, which is equivalent to 2 gallons or 64 fluid ounces.

Does the 8 Qt Stockpot come with a lid?

No, the 8 Qt Stockpot is sold separately from its lid.

What is the material of the 8 Qt Stockpot?

The 8 Qt Stockpot is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and long-lasting.

Is the 8 Qt Stockpot dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 8 Qt Stockpot is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

What is the estimated value of the 8 Qt Stockpot without a lid?

The estimated value of the 8 Qt Stockpot without a lid is $80. However, pricing may vary depending on current promotions and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Intrepid_Chef