• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahooo!!! Way to Go Kristina Bailey and Susan Hammert!!!

In summary, Kristina and Susan promoted to Director and Advanced Director, respectively. They are both very excited and proud of their accomplishments.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
I am so excited and proud to announce that Kristina and Susan promoted!!!

Susan has been working her business. She joined in September, and in 6 months has promoted to Director!!! WHoO WHoO!!! What an amazing rock star!! She's personally recruited 7 and has a team of 10!! :love:

Kristina promoted to Advanced Director!!! Happy Dance! She's a fabulous leader and I love that she has reached her goal!! She too has been a hot recruiting machine and is now a Ruby Gem member of the Wahoo Recruiting Club!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :thumbup:

Congrats to you both!! Way to go!! Enjoy your raise and all the perks that come with being a leader with The Pampered Chef!

Much love & Continued Success!!! Love you!

Congrats to your awesome team and to you, their most awesomest leader! :thumbup:

Congratulations to all of you!

:blushing: awwwww, i am ever so grateful to you laurie for being my awesome friend and inviting me to join you on this pc adventure! when you first told me i would be great at this, i laughed and really never thought i would end up being a "pc lady", but now i can't imagine NOT being a "pc lady". your friendship and encouragement have made all the difference in my business and i thank God that i have you as a friend, neighbor and partner in crime! ((hugs)) chica! and WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! we're walking the stage at conference!!!!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to congratulate us...it is so appreciated! Part of the fun of this adventure is the celebration with others, and so I thank you for helping us celebrate.

Miss Becca - MUAHHHH!!!!

Kristina - I agree...it has been a fabulous adventure and I can't even express how proud and happy I am. You rock and am lucky to have you as my partner in crime and even more so to call you friend. Love you! Look out Chicago, we're a coming!!

Congratulations to all of you!! :)

WAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO! SOOOOO excited for you! (hey that even rhymes! LOL) BIG BIG KUDOS to BOTH of you!!! Love how Kristina skipped right over walking as a director and went for the big AD walk! :)

Here's a cyber ((HUG)) for now....can't wait to give you the real one in July!

Congrats again!

Thank you Melissa!! I can't wait to meet you at NC too! (And all my fellow cheffers). I'm so excited!

WooHoo! Congratulations to all 3 ladies!!! :D

1. What is "Wahooo!!!"?

"Wahooo!!!" is a phrase used to express excitement or congratulations. It is often used in Pampered Chef to celebrate achievements and successes.

2. Who are Kristina Bailey and Susan Hammert?

Kristina Bailey and Susan Hammert are two individuals who work for Pampered Chef and have achieved notable successes in their roles. They are being recognized and celebrated for their accomplishments with the phrase "Wahooo!!!"

3. Why is Pampered Chef using "Wahooo!!!" to celebrate these individuals?

Pampered Chef values and celebrates the hard work and achievements of its employees. "Wahooo!!!" is a fun and energetic way to show appreciation and excitement for their successes.

4. Are there any other instances where "Wahooo!!!" is used in Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Wahooo!!!" is often used in Pampered Chef to celebrate various achievements, milestones, and successes within the company, such as hitting sales goals or winning awards.

5. Can customers also use "Wahooo!!!" when shopping with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef encourages its customers to celebrate and have fun while cooking and using their products. Customers are welcome to use "Wahooo!!!" to express excitement and satisfaction with their purchases or cooking experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies