• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebrating Success: 5 New Downline Members in One Summer and More on the Way!

In summary, "I Received the Call Today" is a program by Pampered Chef that allows customers to host virtual cooking parties and earn free products and discounts. To become a host, simply contact your consultant or visit the website to book a party. Hosting a party comes with benefits such as free products, discounts, and exclusive rewards and bonuses. Guests from different locations can be invited to join the party, which typically lasts 1-2 hours but can be adjusted to fit the schedule and preferences of the host and guests.
Sheila
Gold Member
You know, the call that makes you want to do the happy dance? :D

My TL has 5 in her downline now ... all from this summer. She called me today to let me know that she has 2 more potential recruits & that THREE of her downline has 1 or more people who will either be signing soon or have people they are talking to as potentials. Potentially 7 new additions to her downline soon! Her goal is to promote to Director on Dec 1st! :D

pickle.gif
banana.gif
woohoo2.gif
pickle.gif
banana.gif

I'm so happy for her! This is her THIRD time to do PC, but her 1st time to do it with me. On the first 2 attempts, she never recruited or promoted. She's been with me since Feb and is AMAZING! I'm so happy that the 3rd time was a charm for her! :D

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Great news - looks like you'll be promoting too! WAHOO!!!!!

Congrats! That's exciting! Definitely Happy Dance Material! Shake that booty! :D

That's great news!! Congrats!

Congratulations, Sheila!!! Love the dancing bananas!!

Thanks everyone. Yes, it would mean a promotion for me and I'll obviously be happy to take it ... But it's just so much fun hearing the excitement in her voice, seeing her doing something that she really likes doing and doing it really well!!! :D

Great news Sheila for both of you :)

Congratulations Sheila! It is exciting to be able to help others reach their goals!
Susie :)

Thanks Susie! I posted that back in Sept. She made Director in Feb. :D

1. What is "I Received the Call Today" all about?

"I Received the Call Today" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to host a virtual cooking party and earn free products and discounts. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and try out our top-quality kitchen products.

2. How do I become a host for "I Received the Call Today"?

To become a host for "I Received the Call Today", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to book a party. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you choose the perfect date and time for your virtual party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting "I Received the Call Today"?

As a host, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales made during your party. You will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and bonuses. Plus, hosting a virtual party is a great way to connect with friends and family while learning delicious new recipes.

4. Can I invite guests from different locations to my "I Received the Call Today" party?

Absolutely! "I Received the Call Today" parties are held virtually, so you can invite guests from anywhere in the world to join. All they need is an internet connection and a device to participate in the party and shop for products.

5. How long does a "I Received the Call Today" party last?

Typically, "I Received the Call Today" parties last around 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being made. However, the duration can be adjusted to fit your schedule and the preferences of your guests. Your consultant will work with you to plan a party that fits your needs and desires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila