• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My Team Rocks: A Brag-Worthy Story

In summary, Sheila's team has seen tremendous growth, with the number of her downline increasing from 3 to 21. Despite her move from Okinawa to Tokyo, her team has continued to be productive and successful. Sheila's leadership and support has helped her team members achieve their goals, with one already promoting to TL and others on track for promotions. Her team also works together and supports each other, showing a strong bond and a positive team dynamic. Overall, Sheila's success and the growth of her team is something to be proud of and celebrated.
Sheila
Gold Member
Sorry, but I just have to brag a bit. My team rocks! :party:

I started the year with 3 in my downline and, as of today, that number has increased to 21!

I was wondering how my move from Okinawa to Tokyo would affect the team and if it would cause less productivity from them, but apparently not. They all seem to be doing just fine in my absence. I'm so happy to see the team grow and to see the ones who have the desire to be recruiters out there succeeding. Of my 5 SC's the first one just promoted to TL and I expect a 2nd one to probably meet the requirements this month & promote next month. 4 of the 5 have voiced their desire to promote to Director and I have confidence that each of them WILL acheive their goal! :D

I had one last contact prior to the move sign up after I moved to Tokyo. I obviously couldn't be there, so I sent out an e-mail to my more seasoned girls & asked if someone would be willing to step in and train her in my absence. 2 had conflicts but would have been willing to help out and 2 volunteered to change their schedules to train her for me. I received wonderful feedback from both the one who ended up doing the training on how attentive she was as well as great feedback from that volunteer on what a quick learner the new recruit was for her. They hit it off & have become friends.

I'm so thankful that my team looks at their sister consultants as friends and not threats. :D

Sheila...brags are SO welcomed!!! Since I am guilty of doing nothing but complaining lately...I WELCOME success stories!!!

Love what you are doing and please continue to brag and share!!!:candyheart::chef:

congratulations!

That's GREAT, Sheila! I love to hear good news!! What a great year so far!

That is amazing! Congratulations!

Sheila,

You're team is rocking, and it shows that they truly have a great leader! Kudos, that really is fabulous!!

Wowsa, Sheila!! Way to GROW your team!!!

You will be a Senior Director soon -- leaving that AD title in the dust!

Congrats!

What is "My Team Rocks: A Brag-Worthy Story"?

"My Team Rocks: A Brag-Worthy Story" is a recognition program created by Pampered Chef to celebrate and showcase the hard work and success of our consultants. It allows consultants to share their achievements and inspire others in the Pampered Chef community.

How do I submit my story for "My Team Rocks: A Brag-Worthy Story"?

You can submit your story by filling out the "My Team Rocks" form on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to include all the necessary details and any supporting photos or videos.

What types of stories are eligible for "My Team Rocks: A Brag-Worthy Story"?

We welcome all types of stories that showcase your achievements and the impact Pampered Chef has had on your life. This can include personal successes, team accomplishments, and more. Just make sure to follow the submission guidelines.

Will my story be featured on the Pampered Chef website or social media?

We receive a high volume of submissions for "My Team Rocks: A Brag-Worthy Story" and unfortunately, we cannot feature all of them. However, we do our best to showcase a diverse range of stories and will reach out to you if your story is chosen to be featured.

Can I nominate someone else for "My Team Rocks: A Brag-Worthy Story"?

Yes, you can nominate a fellow Pampered Chef consultant by filling out the "My Team Rocks" form and providing their information and story. However, we encourage individuals to submit their own stories as it allows for a more personal and authentic account of their achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8