• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef ROCKS! I'm Getting $890 in FREE Products Just for Doing My Job!

In summary, PC is giving employees a lot of new fall products for free just for working there. Employees are also getting a new apron, a new purse, $150 gas card, a wine chiller and a juicer. Employees are also getting paid.
finley1991
I just posted this on my team FB page and thought I would share it here in case anyone else wants to use it! :sun:

I am constantly amazed at how generous PC is to us! I'm getting $890 in new fall products absolutely FREE just for doing my job! Plus, I'm getting a new apron, a new Skinny Mini purse, $150 gas card, a wine chiller and a juicer in the next few weeks and 4 pieces of luggage in the next few months... just for doing my job! And we get paid too!!! PC ROCKS!!!!

finley1991 said:
I just posted this on my team FB page and thought I would share it here in case anyone else wants to use it! :sun:

I am constantly amazed at how generous PC is to us! I'm getting $890 in new fall products absolutely FREE just for doing my job! Plus, I'm getting a new apron, a new Skinny Mini purse, $150 gas card, a wine chiller and a juicer in the next few weeks and 4 pieces of luggage in the next few months... just for doing my job! And we get paid too!!! PC ROCKS!!!!

This is AWESOME! Thanks SO much! :D

Thanks, I "borrowed" it! (With a little tweaking)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :)

I posted this and have 2 bookings for the first week of Sept already:

"Who wants to be the first to schedule their Chip, Dip and Sip show with me this fall? We will be making potato chips in the microwave... I know crazy right...tasting Pampered Chef sauces and seasonings and sipping on a fabulous new drink recipe. Call or email me today. If you want to be the first to see the new fall catalog let me know."

finley1991 said:

CAN I JUST KISS YOU?!?!? (ok no thanks but - ok, HUG YOU?!?!?) I posted your verbage with a few tweaks and I just came back to my computer to find this msg on facebook:
"so i keep seeing all of your pampered chef stuff. and i am intrigued. what goes into it? how much does it cost for start up (because i am broke.)? commitment? what do you have to buy? all of that. and really, are you just doing your job by posting or are you really that enthusiastic because honestly it seems kind of hard to believe to see someone that excited about this..full of questions..."

On my way home a past host texted me to send her catalogs for a girl at work who was "dying to do a party but couldn't find a consultant. So she told her, 'I have a consultant. I'll hook you up and she'll take good care of you.'" I could just melt when I hear someone refer to me as "their consultant" (biggest atta boy I could get for a job well done) AND she not only gave me the referral, she asked me to send her books and she'll party in September as she said "I know its a new book in September so let's get one going for me too" I about drove off the road in awww! This gal had over $1400 in outside orders when I arrived for her show! SURE Let's do it again!

Thank you for allowing me to spew at the fingers with my excitement!

Ok - Now I'm off to use Jenni's verbage and hopefully get myself a few bookings like she got .... LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!! :candyheart:

Okay - I'm using this stuff - it sounds great!

Thanks Colleen & Jenni!

wahooooo Melissa! so excited for you!

Danke Dahlink!!

I just posted it as well - I tweaked it for what I will be choosing in the Power Up incentive...and I added up my Sell a Thon stuff plus my Director Benefit kit - it totaled $1164!!! Hot damn!

Melissa...Colleen is a ho (see other threads...she has admitted to it!) so she must be a realllllllyyyy good kisser!!!:D

Thanks everyone...I have not been on FB but I will be stealing...oops I mean tweeking your posts on my wall.

You go Jenni!

Related to Pampered Chef ROCKS! I'm Getting $890 in FREE Products Just for Doing My Job!

What is "Pampered Chef ROCKS! I'm Getting $890 in FREE Products Just for Doing My Job!"?

"Pampered Chef ROCKS! I'm Getting $890 in FREE Products Just for Doing My Job!" is a promotion offered by the company Pampered Chef, where consultants have the opportunity to earn $890 worth of free products by completing their job requirements.

How can I participate in this promotion?

To participate in this promotion, you must be a consultant for Pampered Chef and meet the job requirements, which include hosting parties, recruiting new consultants, and making sales. Once you meet these requirements, you will be eligible to earn the free products.

What are the job requirements for this promotion?

The job requirements for this promotion include hosting at least four parties, recruiting at least four new consultants, and making at least $1,250 in sales in a four-week period. Once you meet these requirements, you will earn $890 in free products.

How long is this promotion available?

This promotion is available for a limited time only and may vary depending on your location. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website for the most up-to-date information on the availability of this promotion.

Is there a limit on how many times I can participate in this promotion?

There is no limit on how many times you can participate in this promotion as long as you meet the job requirements each time. This means that you have the opportunity to earn $890 worth of free products multiple times throughout your career as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall