• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Could I Win Multiple Excellence Awards This Year?!

In summary, Lynette is close to earning the Developing Leader catagory this year. She has 2 recruits qualified and 7 potential recruits. If all 6 recruits qualify by January, she will have a big jump on the competition.
Sheila
Gold Member
I think I might earn the "Developing Leader" catagory this year! :D

I've never stalked that page because I pretty much considered them out of reach for me. Last night, I clicked on the link & realized that I might actually earn something this year! I'm super excited!!! (Probably why I can't sleep tonight & am up at 4AM!!!)

I have 2 TL's right now who will promote under the revised Career Plan if not before. Those two will bump me from 2 points up to 8 points. Then I have a 3rd who will definitely make TL before then, if not Director too! If she makes TL, she would put me at 9. So I'd either need her to make Director or have one of the other 2 girls who have the TL structure, but not the sales yet to get it done & promote to TL! :D

I'm excited!!!

Personal Recruits: I'm sitting at 5 right now. I have 2 more new recruits & that will put me at 7 when they qualify. So if I can manage 8 more by the end of April I could earn in that catagory too!

Don't see me getting the Personal Sales or Organizational Sales this year ... maybe next year! :D

I am hoping for Developing Directors this year as well, I am sitting at 7 points right now, and the new -new career plan will open up a bunch of possiblities :)

WooHoo! Way to go Lynette!

I agree, I think the new plan will make it easier. I wonder if they will change the rules for the next earning period. :(

By the way ... I still haven't seen a photo of you and your team in your bright green t-shirts! LOL

Sheila said:
I agree, I think the new plan will make it easier. I wonder if they will change the rules for the next earning period. :(

I wondered that as well, especially if they add 12 recruit requirement for travel...

OOOh great job!!! I am about $6000 from personal sales. I should have it by the end of January. I have 7 qualified, so if I can kick it into gear for the new year I really want to earn in 2 categories this year.
I am starting to depend on those pc dollars. :)

whoops. Make that 5200 away. Wahoo!

The 12 recruit requirement is just for the top level trip, right?

Way to go Becky!!! And what PC Dollars? Do we earn those too or just jewelry?

Oh yes girl! You get 400 PC dollars plus the jewelry and if you attend conference you get $100.00 for each category you earn in. :)
It totally does not suck. :)

Wow! I didn't see that. But then again, I was trying to read the flyer on the iPhone. Maybe I need to go read it again on the desktop! LOL

I am planning to go to Conference this year!

Sheila - if you go on the All Starts NING site there are photos of the green shirts on there I think, or search for me on facebook Lynette Almond, there are a ton of conference photos there

And I just emailed one to you!!!!

Wahoo everyone!! I am on track for Sales and I have my eye on recruiting. I hope to have 7 qualified by January. We'll see. I have one who has over $600 in sales, but I have not heard from her and I left a couple of messges for her. I just don't want her to go inactive and lose what she has.

Lynette, I haven't seen any photos on ning unless you just uploaded in the last couple of weeks. I'll go check e-mail and search for you on FB. If you are Deena's friend, you should be easy to find. ;)

Way to go Wendy!Lynette, no e-mail yet. I can't check spam from the iPhone. Will check from the desktop when the munchkins go down for their nap.

I am 2 away from personal recruits. I have enough people to qualify to earn it before the end of the year, so it is a done deal for me.

Way to go Jenni!

Great job ladies!!! I am 1 point away from developing leaders category! So long as everyone retains their title, I should be earning it! =D

I have 6 personal recruits qualified and 6 potentials, but all 6 of those have done nothing since they joined! Not sure why...hoping January sees them revving up, but we'll see.

WooHoo Laurie! :D I know you don't want them to procrastinate, but there might be an up side to them dragging their feet ... if all 6 wait until Jan/Feb to qualify, you'll have a big jump start on your 2011 incentive points! ;)

So very true. These things always have a way of working themselves out. I just HATE that they're losing all those New Consultant Rewards and hoping I didn't hit a random streak of kitnappers! lol

So I didn't know this and never read it in the rules and looked there and didn't see it... I promoted a TL in August and received 1 point for her. She demoted at the beginning of this month back to SC and I lost her point. Not that I'm close to earning AT ALL but I didn't realize they would take points away once we earned them. :mad:

I did read that they still have to have the title at the end of the awards period to count ... unless it's higher. So if they promoted to TL & you get 1 point, then they promote to D and you get 3 more points (total of 4 points), you get to keep all 4 if they are still a D the last day that counts. If they demote back to TL, you would loose the 3 D points & just have the 1 TL point for them.

:( Sorry girl!

No biggie because as I said, I'm NO where close... I just didn't like seeing the point taken away!

I am no where close for anything as well...I did not realize that they would take points away either....UGH!:grumpy:

What are the Let's Talk Excellence Awards?

The Let's Talk Excellence Awards are an annual recognition program within Pampered Chef that celebrates and honors top-performing consultants who embody excellence in their business.

Who is eligible to participate in the Let's Talk Excellence Awards?

All active Pampered Chef consultants who have met certain sales and recruiting criteria during the award period are eligible to participate in the Let's Talk Excellence Awards.

What are the different categories for the Let's Talk Excellence Awards?

The Let's Talk Excellence Awards have three categories: Sales Excellence, Recruiting Excellence, and Overall Excellence. Each category has its own set of criteria for eligibility and recognition.

How are the winners of the Let's Talk Excellence Awards chosen?

The winners of the Let's Talk Excellence Awards are chosen based on their performance during the award period, as well as their overall contribution to their team and the company. Winners are selected by a panel of judges at Pampered Chef.

What are the prizes for the Let's Talk Excellence Awards?

The prizes for the Let's Talk Excellence Awards vary each year, but typically include a monetary award, recognition at the annual Pampered Chef conference, and other perks and benefits. Additionally, winners receive a special badge on their consultant profile and recognition on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila