• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Excellence Awards....check In....

In summary, the speaker needs $1,684 to earn Excellence Awards in Personal Sales by the end of the month. They have 10 qualified and 2 more to go. They earned the award in the middle of last month and are shooting for recruiting.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Okay, I just checked my tracker and found that I'm $35k in for the year. So, I need $20k to earn Excellence Awards (man it's so much easier saying TPC!) in 3 months. I broke it down and I need to submit $6815 a month for 3 months.

I need help and inspiration. I'm busting my butt getting out of my box for double points and want to know if anyone here wants to encourage each other.

So, how are you doing and do you think you can/will do it?

I need 12000 ... about 4000 per month, which ordinarily isn't a problem for me but January shook me up a bit and was lower than I wanted so I'm on the phone, trying to do more cust. care than ever, and I've not been good at it... as far as calls go... so the way I know we can do it is to pick up that phone and stay on there more than ever!!!!!!!!! We CAN DO THIS! YES>> YOU CAN! and I missed it by 2000 last year and it hurt. I missed that diamond and I REALLY missed those PC Bucks and I won't have the extra Disney Dollars... so it stinks to miss it! LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!

I want a diamond too. I think recruiting might be my best chance this year. Will look up my #s in the morning. Good night!

I am at 54k for the year so far, so I will have it in sales by the end of this month. I need 5 more qualified recruits. I would reeeeaaallly like to earn in 2 or more categories. I had THREE strong leads tonight.. I am so stoked. One is a former consultant who said she almost cried during the demo, because she missed it. She said she was about 90% sure she was going to re-sign. I almost cried too, because I was starting to think I had lost my mojo!!!
There is still time ladies!! We can all reach our goals.. WHAHOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

I need $6908, so I'm on track. Should reach it by next month.

I earned the Excellence Award in Personal Sales as of last month. Too bad my team was such a mess this year - even with hitting EA so early on, my 2009 pay was significant;y less than in 2008 AND 2007. I guess it just goes to show...you can work HARD (kick butt in personal sales) or you can work SMART (build a strong team, too) to determine how much $ you make.

I earned EA in sales the middle of last month. I am really shooting for recruiting as well. I have 10 qualified and 2 more to go. I just got a HO lead for someone who wants to start their business.
Did you see the cash awards at conference?
That doesn't suck!

beckyjsmith said:
I earned EA in sales the middle of last month. I am really shooting for recruiting as well. I have 10 qualified and 2 more to go. I just got a HO lead for someone who wants to start their business.
Did you see the cash awards at conference?
That doesn't suck!

Wow, way to go!!! I'm sure you'll get recruiting too!!! Aren't the HO leads awesome? I know someone who is a TL and has kept meeting requirements to get the leads and the last TWO leads have been people wanting to start their businesses!! Wow. Way to go! My last bunch have just been people wanting to order or wanting catalogs. And some never get back to me. grrrrrr.

I need $1,684 for personal sales. So I will have earned it by the end of this month. Looks like I will miss out on the recruiting though. Oh well, at least I will have it in sales.

pamperedbecky said:
Wow, way to go!!! I'm sure you'll get recruiting too!!! Aren't the HO leads awesome? I know someone who is a TL and has kept meeting requirements to get the leads and the last TWO leads have been people wanting to start their businesses!! Wow. Way to go! My last bunch have just been people wanting to order or wanting catalogs. And some never get back to me. grrrrrr.
This was probably my favorite change to the career plan. The last line in my downline director's personal cluster was a HO lead. I think it is so much more attainable for people and motivating knowing they don't have to be a director to get them now.
I go through those cycles of people who are just wanting to place an order. ugh. I think the people around me who are eligible are dwindling, because I have had 4 HO leads ( 2 shows, 2 wanting more info about biz,) a wedding registry and 2 online lead orders in the last two weeks.:bugeye: That seems like a lot!
Anyhoo, my point is, ( really, is there one, ever?) is that your next bunch of leads should be goooooooodddd!!

I've got it for sales, no way to make it for recruiting, next year I'll go for 2 categories!

I'm now $14k away. Ugh! I'm trying! I have 8 shows in 10 days between now and march 27!! :D

Go Kristi!!!!!! :D

pampmomof3 said:
I'm now $14k away. Ugh! I'm trying! I have 8 shows in 10 days between now and march 27!! :D

You can dooo itttttttttttttt!!!!!

pampmomof3 said:

Holy cow, Kristi!!! You can do it!!! And it's looking like you'll earn conference for free, right?! That's awesome!

Thanks guys. :) I had show one last night that was $1242 and show 2 is tonight. I've earned the $25 off and earned half off with last nights show so I know i better have $2400 in sales with 7 more shows! :)

pampmomof3 said:
Thanks guys. :) I had show one last night that was $1242 and show 2 is tonight. I've earned the $25 off and earned half off with last nights show so I know i better have $2400 in sales with 7 more shows! :)

Go Kristi!!!

I am $2K away, hould have it by trhe end of the month in sales. Recruiting no way.

Nanisu said:
I am $2K away, hould have it by trhe end of the month in sales. Recruiting no way.

Nice!! I wish i was that close! I'm now $13k away! OUCH! I'm trying!!

How is it going everyone? I'm 1123.15 away. I AM going to make it!!!!! I AM! GOnna be on the phone for days but I AM!
Can't wait to hear where y'all are!

Hey all! How are you all doing? I know some of you are shooting for recruiting... where are your numbers? I'm $199.74 away ... I can taste it y'all! GOD IS SO GOOD! HE amazes ne beyond what I can dream up!!!!!!

Awesome job Diane!! That's wonderful.
Well, i'm not going to make it. :( My calendar fell apart BADLY! So, i'll strive to make it next year and not wait til the last minute. I missed it by @ $7k. :yuck:

That's great, Diane!! Congrats!

oh, yes, and I'm nowhere NEAR the Excellence Awards requirements. I'm just lucky I earned Disney!! Now I need to plug forward for NEXT YEARS!!

Way to go Diane!!!! :D

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now please God let all the credit card orders go through without a hitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
Now to hit the $5K mark by midnight... that will totally be God doing amazing things!!!!!!

Congratulations everyone!

way to go!! Also trying to hit the 5k by midnight, just can't reach people to close, argggg

Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations! :) That's awesome!! :D

you rock!!!!!

ChefLoriG said:
way to go!! Also trying to hit the 5k by midnight, just can't reach people to close, argggg

Have you made it?

My last one qualified tonight so I made it for recruiting!!!

kcont said:
my last one qualified tonight so i made it for recruiting!!!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations everyone!!

I really want to see the stats update. I suppose we are going to have to wait until Monday right? sigh ....

Congrats you all!

Wow....congrats to you all! It's so B-citing (as my 5 yo likes to say for really exciting achievements). :D

How great is HO???? They had those stats up on Saturday afternoon!!!!!
We work with the best company ever!!!!!!

1. How do I earn Excellence Awards at Pampered Chef?

To earn Excellence Awards at Pampered Chef, you need to submit a minimum of $20,000 in sales within a 3-month period. This can be achieved by consistently submitting at least $6,815 in sales each month.

2. What is the deadline for earning Excellence Awards?

The deadline for earning Excellence Awards is typically at the end of the calendar year. However, specific deadlines may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

3. How can I track my progress towards earning Excellence Awards?

You can track your progress towards earning Excellence Awards through your Pampered Chef tracker, which can be accessed through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef app. This will show you how much you have submitted in sales and how much more you need to reach your goal.

4. What are some strategies for achieving Excellence Awards?

Some strategies for achieving Excellence Awards include setting monthly sales goals, consistently promoting your business through social media and events, and reaching out to potential customers through personal connections and referrals. Additionally, taking advantage of double point incentives and promotions can also help boost your sales.

5. Can I earn Excellence Awards by working with a team?

Yes, you can earn Excellence Awards by working with a team. Your team's sales will count towards your overall sales goal, so it's important to communicate and collaborate with your team members to reach your goals together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • akaskydebil