• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Excellence Awards with Our Tracker

In summary, the tracking for Kelly's excellence awards seems off, and she needs to ask her salesperson for more clarification.
Kelly8
Hey all!
I am trying to earn my ring, and I keep checking my excellence awards tracker, and I see that it deducted points since yesterday. How can I tell which sales it deducted? I click on details but it doesn't really give details, not like the trip tracker anyway. Any clues?

Call and ask. I had to e-mail last month to have them update the team members who had promoted. It wasn't reflecting the right number. They checked it & updated it to match what I thought it should read. ;)

Yeah I might have to dothat. I'm at the point where every dollar counts so I don't want to be misled in thinking i have more than i have or less. Thanks for the advice!

Rooting for you Kelly!! I got my ring last year and it was down to the wire, but I did it!

I think the tracking is off so far from March, as I am showing only level 1 conference but actually earned level 2 but not until March 31.

I needed ONE more person to promote to TL by midnight on March 31st. I was on the phone with the 2nd team member trying to help her get her show in. The last 11 min's were very stressful, but she finally got her show entered at 11:58. Her recruiter will be "paid as" TL for March & promoted on April 1 which is what I needed to earn the 10th point for Developing Leaders.Hopefully your sales won't be down to the freaking wire & so stressful for you!!! ;)

Great job, Sheila! And thanks for the encouragement Barb! My Thursday show just cancelled! So that means that my last 5 shows for the month have to carry a $1000 show average! Nice! lol

Kelly8 said:
Great job, Sheila! And thanks for the encouragement Barb! My Thursday show just cancelled! So that means that my last 5 shows for the month have to carry a $1000 show average! Nice! lol

Don't give up!! For the trip last year I was down to the wire and needed $4800 as of December 1st with only three shows on the calendar. I threw out some exciting email incentives that had people shopping like crazy. The shows helped but it's the extras that will really get you what you want. Now don't go giving away the bank just to earn your ring but I was fine with giving out what I would earn on commission just earn my trip. Nice trade off for me.

I'm getting close too...but have to have a huge month this month to do it..and I had 2 shows cancel this month on me...so trying to pull out all the stops..Bad thing is..I earned my ring the first year in the business!!! Haven't earned TPC since...came close a few times...My ring got stolen out of my conference hotel room 2 years ago!!! ughhhhhhh!!!
Now, if I earn TPC this year, I would have to purchase my ring from Pampered Chef in order to get the diamond in it!!!
Guess I have to earn it first...then I'll worry about the other problem!!!

Wadesgirl-I've been there many times with the trip incentives. I think I'll be really okay this year! But that ring! It's keeping me up at night! And Kreaser, I'm so sorry about your ring! That's terrible!

Thanks Kelly! My tracker is now updated and correct. How's yours looking?And get on that phone & book another show or two to give yourself a cushion!!! LOLkreaser - that's sad that someone stole your ring. I hope it was cleaning staff & not another consultant. :(

Got an excellence award for sales. Three more NEW recruits needed that would qualify by end of April....I have tried so hard in that area...ah well. I am averaging two a month now just did not jump on the share the biz with everyone bandwagon soon enough. White gold and rubies...ready to add diamonds to it next year!

Sheila, I think mine is updating. I just really wish it had details like the trip trackers, too. That would definitely make life a lot easier. I'm just not 100% positive which sales it's counting. And once I ran a report in p3 and they were totally different totals. Oh well!

Congrats CK! Kelly, just ask them! ;)

1. What is the Excellence Awards Tracker?

The Excellence Awards Tracker is a tool that helps track and measure the achievements and progress of Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How do I access the Excellence Awards Tracker?

You can access the Excellence Awards Tracker through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Excellence Awards Tracker" tab on the top navigation bar.

3. What information can I find on the Excellence Awards Tracker?

The Excellence Awards Tracker provides information on your personal sales, team sales, and personal achievements. It also tracks your progress towards achieving various Pampered Chef awards and incentives.

4. Can I track the progress of my team members on the Excellence Awards Tracker?

Yes, you can track the progress of your team members on the Excellence Awards Tracker. Simply click on the "Team" tab and select the team member you want to view. You can also view the overall performance of your team as a whole.

5. How often is the data on the Excellence Awards Tracker updated?

The data on the Excellence Awards Tracker is updated daily. This means you can track your progress and see real-time results for your sales and achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies