• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2001/2012 My Excellence Award Tracker

In summary, the 2001/2012 My Excellence Award Tracker is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track their progress towards earning the Excellence Award, which recognizes exceptional sales, sponsoring, and leadership skills. To access the tracker, consultants can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and select the "My Excellence Award Tracker" option under the "My Business" tab. To qualify for the Excellence Award, consultants must meet three criteria between January 1, 2001 and December 31, 2012: have a minimum of $25,000 in personal sales, sponsor at least one new consultant, and achieve a minimum of $1,000 in team sales. The tracker also allows consultants to track their team
kristina16marie
Gold Member
FYI - Since it is my goal to earn an Excellence Award next year I've been wondering why the tracker isn't updated. I emailed HO and just got a call that said everyone's will start showing August 1st. I thought that was odd since the earning period started May 1st, but whatever. I just thought I'd share. =)

besides the new jewelry- does anyone know if we will get PC $$ ??? or any other perks?

nancycookspc said:
besides the new jewelry- does anyone know if we will get PC $$ ??? or any other perks?

YES!!! In addition to your jewelry reward, you will receive:
• 400 Pampered Chef® dollars.
• $100 - $500 cash reward at National Conference depending upon the number of categories you earned (only applies to achievers who attend National Conference).
• Exclusively designed business cards available for purchase through Merrill.

Doesn't our company rock????

Wow! This is so exciting and I am keeping myself on track to earn some of these awards! Yeah me!

pchockeymom said:
Wow! This is so exciting and I am keeping myself on track to earn some of these awards! Yeah me!

Way to go :thumbup: I'm super excited to earn some too!! Let's do it!

1. What is the 2001/2012 My Excellence Award Tracker?

The 2001/2012 My Excellence Award Tracker is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track their progress towards earning the Excellence Award. This award recognizes consultants who demonstrate exceptional sales, sponsoring, and leadership skills.

2. How do I access the 2001/2012 My Excellence Award Tracker?

You can access the 2001/2012 My Excellence Award Tracker by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "My Excellence Award Tracker" from the dropdown menu.

3. What criteria do I need to meet to earn the Excellence Award?

To earn the Excellence Award, you must meet three criteria: have a minimum of $25,000 in personal sales, sponsor at least one new consultant, and achieve a minimum of $1,000 in team sales. These requirements must be met between January 1, 2001 and December 31, 2012.

4. Can I track my team's progress on the 2001/2012 My Excellence Award Tracker?

Yes, you can track your team's progress on the 2001/2012 My Excellence Award Tracker. The tracker will display your personal progress as well as your team's progress towards meeting the Excellence Award requirements.

5. When will I receive my Excellence Award if I meet the criteria?

If you meet the criteria for the Excellence Award, you will receive it at the Pampered Chef National Conference in the year following your qualification. For example, if you qualify in 2020, you will receive the award at the 2021 National Conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • flemings99