• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something I'm Putting in My Catalogs

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and half-priced products. To host a party, simply call the consultant, invite friends and family, and relax while the consultant does all the cooking. The host can also earn credit for orders placed by guests who are unable to attend. It is recommended to include a description of the host rewards program in catalogs and other materials to increase interest and understanding of hosting a party.
ivy5683
I was running into a lot of people in my area who weren't familiar with what a Pampered Chef party actually was. I had a lot of questions from the people that I left catalogs with or for so I decided to type this up and put it in each catalog that I leave somewhere (show catalogs not included because they get a detailed description at a show)
Anyway, it seems to help. Rather than leaving catalogs and getting no contact I've started getting more call backs from the ones I leave at doctor's office's, salons, just businesses in general. I thought I'd share in case anyone out there is in a more rural area where this might be an issue. I also include a copy of our host rewards program.

How to Host a Pampered Chef Party

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and relaxing way to visit with friends while earning free and half-priced products! Since I have found that a lot of my customers are curious about hosting and really don’t know how the process works, I decided to put this together to give my potential hosts an idea of what they can expect.

It’s as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

Step 1: Call me! We’ll pick a date that works for you and then chat about your party.

Step 2: Invite all of your friends and family! You can either mail invitations that I will provide for you or I can email invitations to your guests directly from my website. About 50% of the guests you invite will be able to attend on average, however, the guests that aren’t able to attend can place orders on my website and you’ll receive credit towards your party! I’ll also provide you with a few extra catalogues and order forms for you to pass around to people who aren’t able to attend.

Step 3: The Party! I will give you a small shopping list of items that we will need for the recipes I prepare during your party. I will come to your home about an hour before the party begins to set up my display. During the party you and your guests can sit an relax while I do all the cooking! Once the show is done and the orders are in I’ll clean up my things and we’re done!

That’s it! I take care of the rest for you! You will earn free and half priced items just by inviting your friends to enjoy a fun and delicious party at your home!

This is a good standard introduction to PC Cooking Shows.

I LOVE this - I am gonna borrow the idea to put it in my Reminder Binder to tell people about Hosting at a Show

I also like the idea of having it in catalogues that are left at stores :) - thanks for sharing.

Wow, great idea. It never occurred to me that I might not be getting responses because people weren't sure what hosting a party was about. :rolleyes: Thanks for sharing your idea and experience!

Thanks for the great idea!

Ohh I like this idea, too. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome, but My hubby is insisiting that I give credit where credit is due... totally his idea... maybe he should be the chef!

Go hubby! Thanks for sharing!

Me thinks Hubby wants to go on a trip!!!

Yes, I really like your (hubby's) idea! I leave catalogs around every now and then but have never gotten a response. I think this will help!

I am wondering if someone could set up Nicki's wording with some cute graphics and make a pretty flyer we can all print and use?

What a great idea, Nicki! I'm going to start using this right away :)

dannyzmom said:
I am wondering if someone could set up Nicki's wording with some cute graphics and make a pretty flyer we can all print and use?

...this is what I drew up.

Attachments

• How to Host.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 509
Awesome idea Nicki...and Nicki DH! :D And thanks EgresiPC for the doc. This is awesome! I'm like most, I have put catalogs places, but don't generally get orders...although I had a lady once call to order a mini-serving spatula....yep, that's all she wanted!! :p

EgresiPC said:

Thank you dear! that is great :)

EgresiPC said:

LOVE IT!!!!:thumbup:

You're welcome. Glad you like it.

What a great idea :balloon: Thank you for sharing!

I really like that!!

Great flyer--thanks everyone (this way I don't leave anyone out!)

I like the idea of putting that in catalogs that you hand out and also in your reminder binder I think that I am oing to do both!

Thanks for the tip. I am a newbie and currently at a loss for getting bookings to get my business jump-started. My recruiter told me about this site. I love it!

What is the size of the product?

The dimensions of the product are listed in the product description on the catalog page.

What materials is the product made of?

The materials used to make the product are also listed in the product description on the catalog page.

Is this product dishwasher safe?

The product's care instructions are included on the product label and may vary depending on the material. Please refer to the product description for more information.

Does this product come with a warranty?

We stand by the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I personalize this product?

Some of our products can be personalized with custom engravings or embroidery. This information is listed in the product description. If you have any questions about personalization options, please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies