• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Pampered Chef Show or Catalog Show | Earn Free Products & Money

In summary, Pampered Chef is allowing people to host a show or a catalog show, but they are very strict about not mentioning the company's name anywhere on the internet.
sk8rgrrl99
I posted an add on craigs list asking people if they wanted to have a cooking show or a catalog show and I've already had once response!!!

This is a copy of my ad:
Love Pampered Chef Products? Send me an email to receive a catalog and information about earning free products.
Why not host a show? I'll do all the cooking and clean up. All you have to do is invite your friends then sit back and relax.
No time or space to host a show? How about hosting a catalog show? Pass around catalogs to your friends, co-workers and others you know and you STILL qualify for all the host specials.
Interested in earning some money and free products? Email me to find out how to start your own Pampered Chef consulting business.

???Are we allowed to do that?????

Nope, someone just PM'ed me and told me. :( Darn. I though as long as I didn't link to my website, I wasn't breaking any rules.

What is craigs list how did you fid it can you explain how you get bookings

Ummm, better remove it. Pampered Chef will get hold of you and let you know this is NOT allowed. Sorry.

You might want to check the Policies to see what they say...they're pretty strict about us mentioning PC anywhere on the internet. You're not even allowed to disclose the company's name on a Myspace profile. I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, just don't want you to get in any trouble with HO...

You're not a buzzkill, I totally appreciate everyone letting me know! I'll have to take my add down.

RatsI personally think that rule is stupid! But yes she is going to remove it. Lots of other companies advertise on there and since it's free it would be a great way for us to get bookings and business. :mad:

Arghhh! Do I sound like a disgruntled pirate? LOL

Debbie :D

Yeah, I'm totally disappointed! I only had it up for 1 day and already got a catalog show. Well, 1 is better than none!

Yeah, i got busted on myspace just for changing my screename to "Brandi your FAVORITE Pampered Chef Consultant" this is before I knew the rules, of course. HO is cruisin' around the web just looking for things like this!

I don't have PC mentioned on my myspace page, but I do have a pink shirt and my PC apron on.. as my default pic.
Pic was taken at my first show I did in May.. I wore the pink shirt to all my may shows.. :)

Good for you
sk8rgrrl99 said:
Yeah, I'm totally disappointed! I only had it up for 1 day and already got a catalog show. Well, 1 is better than none!

Well good for you. I hope you find other ways to advertise and have just as much, if not more, success!

I am personally addicted to craigslist and always seem to think I can save us a few bucks by finding it on there if I am patient. I am currently in the market for a kid's trike for my 2 year old.

I'm addicted to Craig's List too! I got a (I'm sure knockoff) Kate Spade purse, brand new for $5 on there and I sold my motorcycle on there too. I also was able to give some items away by posting on craigs list so they could get reused instead of thrown away!

In a related note (to all members here), please check that you do NOT list your PWS in your profile here. That is also against policy, as it creates a link.

DebbieSAChef said:
Well good for you. I hope you find other ways to advertise and have just as much, if not more, success!

I am personally addicted to craigslist and always seem to think I can save us a few bucks by finding it on there if I am patient. I am currently in the market for a kid's trike for my 2 year old.

Local Goodwill by us for those things...just paid $4.99 for my son's next bicycle. Used but new to him - he LOVES it! There was a nice Spiderman one there yesterday - brakes and all - tires a little worn, but good for $14.99 (I think they increased the price 'cause it was Spiderman).

chefann said:
In a related note (to all members here), please check that you do NOT list your PWS in your profile here. That is also against policy, as it creates a link.

Yup! We figured that out awhile ago and I PM'd Greg to see if he could make it so people couldn't "accidentally" do that here...

That's a great idea! It's hard to learn and remember all the rules when you're new here. I have to say I'm now twice as disappointed about having to remove my post because the person who contacted me wants to have TWO catalog shows AND wants some recruiting information!!! But I'm going to start handing out flyers instead so hopefully those will pick up where I left off on Craigs's List.

That's why it's important to not just download the policies from CC, but to print them out, and read them. I lament the day HO stopped putting them into starter kits, because the extra step to download them means that few new consultants make the effort to read them.

I'm going to do that now!!

janetupnorth said:
Local Goodwill by us for those things...just paid $4.99 for my son's next bicycle. Used but new to him - he LOVES it! There was a nice Spiderman one there yesterday - brakes and all - tires a little worn, but good for $14.99 (I think they increased the price 'cause it was Spiderman).

Target sells/donates pallets of stuff to our Goodwill. LOVE to shop there and get clothes, furniture, linens with the Target tags still on them :)

craigslist
chef131doreen said:
What is craigs list how did you fid it can you explain how you get bookings

No we can't, darn it. But it's a great place to find things. I purchased my airline ticket for national conference on craiglist for 1/2 the current prices, because it was earned through air miles. You can find some great deals!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
That's a great idea! It's hard to learn and remember all the rules when you're new here. I have to say I'm now twice as disappointed about having to remove my post because the person who contacted me wants to have TWO catalog shows AND wants some recruiting information!!! But I'm going to start handing out flyers instead so hopefully those will pick up where I left off on Craigs's List.

Just about everyone makes that boo-boo when they're new, so don't feel bad. Everyone thinks they are the first to think of it since there aren't any other ads, but there's actually a reason. Most of the people I know never got any responses, so you're not really missing any business. Just get out there and talk to people, that's your best bet! :)

i had no idea we couldn't put our business on MYSPACE! Guess that means i couldn't put it in my college newsletter either :( .. um with out advertising how do they expect us to get business!!!!

Your college newsletter is OK, as long as there isn't an online version. HO has these policies in part to retain the importance of the cooking show and referrals. You'll get business from your shows and local events, as well as word of mouth.

I have the best Craigslist story!

I was searching PC on there because I find garage sales that people list their PC stuff. Well I found a listing for a TON of stoneware that was listed as "new or used once", so I went and looked at it --

I got 12 pieces of stoneware, 10 of them new in the box, for $75!!!! A couple of pieces we no longer sell, like a large baking bowl (??) but there was a large round stone, 2 mini-loaf pans, a large baker, a square vanilla baking dish... the guy said they'd gotten it through their wedding registry and thought they'd use it, but didn't, and now they were moving.

So I'd been carrying it around in the trunk of my car, trying to figure out where I was going to store this stuff, and I had a Thursday night show. A lady there needed a wedding present for Saturday, and asked if I had anything she could take with her!

Voila, I went to my trunk and brought out a couple of choices. She ordered the square vanilla baker, took mine with her, and I'll get the one that comes in. Totally a sale I wouldn't have had if I'd have unloaded my trunk!

How do you handle the guarantee on the used items when you resell them?

babywings76 said:
How do you handle the guarantee on the used items when you resell them?

There isn't a guarantee after it is re-sold.

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef show?

To host a Pampered Chef show, you can either have a traditional in-person party or a virtual party. To schedule a traditional party, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and choose a date and time for the party. For a virtual party, you can use the Pampered Chef app or website to create an online party link and invite your guests.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

There are several benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef show. As a host, you can earn free products and discounted items based on the total sales of your party. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

3. How do I earn free products and money as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products and money through our generous Host Rewards program. You will earn 10% of your party sales in free products, plus additional rewards based on the total sales of your party. You can also earn up to 25% of your party sales in commission if you choose to become a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What is a catalog show and how does it work?

A catalog show is a type of party where you can earn free products and rewards by gathering orders from friends and family without having a traditional party. Simply share the Pampered Chef catalogs and order forms with your guests and collect their orders. The orders will be shipped directly to your guests, and you will earn free products and rewards based on the total sales from your party.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef show outside of the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef has consultants and customers in multiple countries, including Canada, Mexico, and Germany. You can host a show in any of these countries as long as you have a consultant in that country to help you with the details and logistics. You can also earn free products and rewards through the Host Rewards program in these countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
paigev71