• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gain Knowledge and Earn FREE Merchandise with Pampered Chef!

In summary, Deb.Deb has been a Tupperware and Pampered Chef representative for over 25 years and has gained a lot of knowledge and experience from the community on The Pampered Chef forum. She is excited to join the PC community and pass on her knowledge and experience to others.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Good morning ladies,, after almost 25 years of selling tupperware, and now I am with pampered chef, I have tons and tons and tons of info I can pass along if that is ok with everyone. Some I am working on changing the wording from tupperware to PC and soon as I do that I will post it. In the meantime I will pass along what I can to help everyone. I have gained so much from everyone on here already, I just wanted to share some of what I have with you also. Here is something I have been using to put on old catalogs. I make up a sticker and put it on front of the catalog to leave at all the different places.

This is a sample catalog for you to look at. Although some of the items have been discontinued, there are still a lot of products that are still available. Plus new products are being added with each new catalog. If you would like to see if something is still available or would like a new updated catalog. Or better yet, would like to earn some FREE merchandise by hosting an in-home show or a silent book party, just call and I will help you in anyway I can.
Just call anytime
and then you name and phone numbers
and email address

Please feel free to change any wording you feel is necessary, and if you change it maybe you can share your changes.

Deb.

Deb,

Thanks so much for all of the good info so far! I appreciate it!

Thanks for sharing Deb....bring it on!

Thanks!!!:D
We are always willing to accept guidance from "direct selling pro's!!!"
We are like sponges wanting to accept as much info as possible! Thank you! Keep it coming!;) :D

debbieskitchenhelper said:
Good morning ladies,, after almost 25 years of selling tupperware, and now I am with pampered chef,
Deb.

Not that it is any of our business, but I am curious (and you don't have to answer if you don't want to).

I am curious, what attracted you to Pampered Chef after being with Tupperware so long? You obviously have great selling knowledge and experience (and imagine the great customer base you already have:D ).

Not sure if you are currently selling both Tupperware and Pampered Chef, but whatever attracted you to Pampered Chef, may be a great thing to mention in our recruiting as well. Maybe it will help when people are trying to decide between two companies (like someone was asking me about 6 months ago - and I know you don't dog the other company but I needed an answer).

Thanks and Welcome to The Pampered Chef and Chef Success.

My reason for changing over to Pampered chef is for several reasons. I was in tw for all those years but after going through some really tough times in my life, I was really not doing anything with tw for several years. I had lost all contact with previous hostesses. So I am really starting over. The reason I decided to finally hang it up with tw, is because they seem to just changing the colors with the product, not really coming up with new products. But I will always be grateful for the start I got with tw,, it gave me a good foundation of being self employed. I love PC,,, I have so many notebooks with awesome info in them and tons of files of information to share. I was a manager almost the whole time I was with tw,,, I love training , motivating, and teaching,, that is really my cup of tea. I am a big goal setter but so far have not set the world on fire with PC,, that does not mean that I can not do it. I just need to get my want-to fixed. I am for the most part a very positive person and a big goal setter. I want to be a director so bad I can taste it,, so that is definately my goal,, hopefully by the end of May. Sorry to have gone on so long,, to all of you,, I appreciate all of the information that everyone shares here. I think this is one of the most awesome sites I have ever been in.

Deb.

Thank you for your answer. I hope that we can help give you the support to be a director. WHEN you become a director we will be here to cheer you one. I have read your posts and going to use them. Thank you for helping us with all of your experience, and hope you can make director by your goal. Good Luck

Best of Luck with PC Debbie!! Can't wait to gain knowledge from your experience.

Be sure not to look on here at the thread where we talk about TW!! hahaha!!!:D now I know you are going to straight to find them! HA!

Welcome and good luck! You can do it!

Just out of curiosity, what distributor were you with? I also sold TW for only about 6 yrs before taking a break and then joining PC.

Welcome and best wishes! Thanks for sharing.

WelcomeHello Debbie,

I don't know anybody on this board that would not like some fresh ideas and words of wisdom from someone who has been in DS for "25:eek: " years.

I can't wiat to read what you have...

Love the idea! What a great way to "recycle" old catalogs.

Thanks for the tip.

I was with cloverleaf parties in Fayetteville Pa, and then most recently with Premium Enterprises in W.VA.

Thanks for sharing all of you info from previous exp. with TW, good luck to you and your new PC venture! You will find this board very supportive and a wealth of info to share from all!

welcome and thanks for the tip. Can't wait to see what else you have!!!

What is "Gain Knowledge and Earn FREE Merchandise with Pampered Chef!"?

"Gain Knowledge and Earn FREE Merchandise with Pampered Chef!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn free products by participating in various training and educational activities.

How do I participate in "Gain Knowledge and Earn FREE Merchandise with Pampered Chef!"?

To participate in the program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have an active account. You can then access the program through your consultant dashboard and start completing the designated activities to earn points.

What type of activities can I complete to earn points in the program?

There are a variety of activities that you can complete to earn points, such as attending virtual or in-person training events, completing online courses, and participating in company challenges. The specific activities and point values may vary, so be sure to check the program details for the most up-to-date information.

How many points do I need to earn to redeem for free merchandise?

The number of points needed to redeem for free merchandise varies based on the products available and their point values. You can view the available rewards and their corresponding point values on your consultant dashboard.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for earning free merchandise through this program?

There are a few restrictions and limitations to note. Points earned through the program cannot be transferred or combined with other consultants. Additionally, points expire after a certain period of time and cannot be redeemed after the expiration date. Lastly, certain products may be excluded from the program, so be sure to check the details for each reward before redeeming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Goldenbaby