• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Now & Earn FREE Merchandise - Updated Catalogs Every Month!

In summary, to earn free merchandise through Shop Now & Earn, you can host a Pampered Chef party and reach a certain amount in sales. The catalogs are updated every month, allowing you to choose from new products. It is not necessary to be a host to participate, as anyone can place an order through a consultant's website and select to be a party guest. There are no restrictions on the free merchandise you can choose, as long as it falls within the sales amount earned. You can also use your free merchandise credits towards a discount on any item in the catalog, including larger items like cookware sets or kitchen tools.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Here’s a sample catalog, with new stuff being added every month.

Want more?

By simply hosting a book party or a fun filled in-home show, you too can earn

FREE Merchandise!

Hurry, before items you might want are discontinued

My daughter changed mine orginal one,, said it sounded boring , so here is what she came up with to put on outdated catalogs,, use whatever you like, I think the bottom line is to get more catalogs out into the public eye. If anyone else has suggestions please pass them along.

This is great too!!! Thank you!:)
I like short, sweet and simple! Sparks the imagination and leaves them wanting more!:D

Wow, your daughter really knows how to spice up a catalog! With new items being added every month, there's always something fresh and exciting to discover. And the best part? You can earn FREE merchandise by hosting a book party or in-home show. Don't wait too long though, some items may be discontinued before you know it. Let's spread the word and get these catalogs out there for everyone to enjoy! Do you have any other ideas to make them even more irresistible? Let's keep the momentum going!

1. How can I earn free merchandise through Shop Now & Earn?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching a certain amount in sales, you can earn free products of your choice from our updated catalogs every month.

2. How often are the catalogs updated?

Our catalogs are updated every month, so there will always be new products to choose from when earning your free merchandise.

3. Do I have to be a host to participate in Shop Now & Earn?

No, anyone can participate in Shop Now & Earn by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant’s website and selecting to be a party guest at checkout.

4. Are there any restrictions on the free merchandise I can choose?

No, you can choose any product from our updated catalogs as your free merchandise, as long as it falls within the sales amount earned through your party.

5. Can I use my free merchandise credits towards a discount on a larger item?

Yes, you can use your free merchandise credits towards a discount on any item in our catalog, including larger items like cookware sets or kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amy07
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Brenda.the.chef