• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Hosting a Show | Earn Rewards and Half Your Vacation Fund

I'll start with them then!Good luck! I now have gotten a total of 4 shows (I already had 2 on the books) and am putting together proposals for 3 fundraisers--one is out of state!I also ended up talking to someone who didn't realize we did fundraisers and will be looking for something in March. She then thought she couldn't help me, but I obviously want to look beyond February :-) I explained I can do a fundraiser any time of the year and would love to do one for one of her girls softball teams!At least the messages I sent got the word out about all we can do! People just don't realize...That's perfectly okay. When we show
jenniwest04
What do you all think? I had no shows in January and would still like to earn level 1 in the January/February promotion. Would it be too forward for me to be direct and contact customers and friends, tell them my goal of having $2500 in sales and what I'd like to earn and ask them if they'd be interested in helping me AND THEMSELVES by hosting a show and if not, could they refer me to someone who would be interested. I don't to appear to pushy, but I really want the skillet since I could get some great use at shows with it and have a stainless piece AND would have half my vacation money saved. And my guests earn free stuff with 60% off anything in the catalog!

Acceptable do you believe to be open and state my goals??

Let me know your opinions--you've all been such a great help to me!:chef:

I don't think that is pushy. It is honest and that is what people appreciate. They also tend to help out more if you have a goal you are shooting for.

Good luck!

pamperedpals said:
I don't think that is pushy. It is honest and that is what people appreciate. They also tend to help out more if you have a goal you are shooting for.

Good luck!

I agree with Laurie, when I tell people I need some help I seem to get a better response. HTH! :chef:

Nope,not forward at all, in fact, it's how I got 2 shows to book for Jan! Go for it!

Wow!! Just through emails in an hour, I have 2 shows!!! And maybe one fundraiser!!! And I'm no where near done with my friends yet!This is great!

Last edited:
What did you say to your friends to get them to book?

jenniwest04 said:
Wow!! Just through Myspace messages in an hour, I have 2 shows!!! And maybe one fundraiser!!! And I'm no where near done with my friends yet!

This is great!

Congratulations!

chefsteph07 said:
What did you say to your friends to get them to book?
I hope you are doing well; how's are things? (Insert something personal here)Okay, favor!! I have a HUGE, HUGE goal for February regarding Pampered Chef! I want to sell $2500 worth of stuff by the 28th so that I can earn one of their cookware pieces free!! I don't have any except a little 8 inch pan and need larger stuff for shows. It would be HUGE benefit for me. Plus, I'm trying to earn my vacation money just through Pampered Chef.Anyway, favor part! If you know ANYONE who is willing to have a show, pass around catalogs and have a catalog show, is a bride who I can do a registry for or a group/club that needs a great fundraiser, I would SOOO appreciate the help! Anyone who refers someone to me who does any of the above gets a gift of course.I didn't know if you, a family member or someone you worked with would be interested in helping me out and earning some free stuff while doing so?The only nights I can't do shows is Monday and Wednesdays--I have class working on an Accounting degree...I'm also open to daytime shows on weekends.I'd appreciate any help in achieving this goal!Take care of yourself and stay warm!
Jennifer

Oh, I also plan on the phone route too (my fear!)....it was just that during lunch at my job, it's much quieter to email!

That was awesome. Use whatever you need to. As long as you feel comfortable enough to share. Go for it.

I am going to try the same approach I have difficulty getting shows booked and I hope this works for me too! I will let you guys know!

rhondagod said:
I am going to try the same approach I have difficulty getting shows booked and I hope this works for me too! I will let you guys know!

Good luck! I now have gotten a total of 4 shows (I already had 2 on the books) and am putting together proposals for 3 fundraisers--one is out of state!

I also ended up talking to someone who didn't realize we did fundraisers and will be looking for something in March. She then thought she couldn't help me, but I obviously want to look beyond February :) I explained I can do a fundraiser any time of the year and would love to do one for one of her girls softball teams!

At least the messages I sent got the word out about all we can do! People just don't realize...

That's perfectly okay. When we show excitement, others want to help. I met a former PC consultant at a bridal fair, who had earned Disney World from PC, and was more than happy to do a catalog show to help me reach my goals. They won't come if you don't ask. Great work. I'm working hard to add 3 more to my February to reach my show number goal. Keep us updated. I like to hear of others successes.

You are not being foward..in fact it is the perfect set up. Our cluster is tag team contest for booking parties before the next sales meeting. Upon explaining the concept to my customers in one evening I made six calls and booked five parties. I thought at the time.....I am on to something!

Glad to hear it is working for you. I once heard that the only way that this business will fail to work is if you fail to work. That's honestly where I'm at right now :-( Day job keeping me too busy, hubby is out of work, I've been stressed to the max! I have one show on the books this month and was just debating doing my own...but now I think I should make host calls to find others who can have a show instead of trying to scrape by on my own. The special is so incredible, why not host!

Woo-hoo!! I just got another Cattie show and now 2 local schools are going to have my catalogs in their offices to try to get me orders...so, I have now 3 cooking shows, at least 2 catties, 2 schools trying to get orders and I'm waiting to hear about 2 fundraisers!! Maybe I can really hit the $2500 I want!! I'm going to keep on telling people my goals--it may be a little addition to my shows!

I like the e-mail you sent! Keep us updated on how it's working for you.

Jennifer you did great with the email. The wording was wonderful and not too forward in my opinion.

What is considered "too forward" when it comes to cooking and entertaining?

This can vary depending on personal preferences and cultural norms. However, in general, asking personal or invasive questions, making inappropriate comments, or pressuring someone to do something they are uncomfortable with can be considered too forward.

How can I avoid coming across as too forward when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

First and foremost, always respect your guests' boundaries and personal space. Stick to discussing the products and recipes, and avoid asking personal or sensitive questions. Also, be mindful of your tone and body language to ensure you are not coming across as pushy or aggressive.

Is it okay to ask for people's dietary restrictions or preferences when planning a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, it is completely appropriate to ask for dietary restrictions or preferences when planning a Pampered Chef party. This shows that you are considerate of your guests' needs and want to ensure they have an enjoyable experience. Just be sure to ask in a polite and respectful manner.

What should I do if I feel someone is being too forward at a Pampered Chef event?

If you feel uncomfortable or that someone is being too forward at a Pampered Chef event, it is important to speak up and address the situation. You can politely redirect the conversation or excuse yourself from the situation. If the behavior continues, you can also reach out to a host or supervisor for assistance.

How can I politely decline if I feel a Pampered Chef consultant is being too forward with their sales pitch?

If you are not interested in purchasing any products or hosting a party, it is okay to politely decline. You can thank the consultant for their time and let them know that you are not able to make a purchase at this time. It is important to set boundaries and not feel pressured into making a purchase or hosting a party if you are not comfortable doing so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered2007