• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Pampered Chef Party and Earn Great Rewards!

In summary, someone forwarded an email to Susan that included a naked man on the party invite. Susan thought it was funny and decided to forward it to her friends and customers.
its_me_susan
Oh I am cracking myself up with this one! Someone sent me that naked guy Pampered Chef party invite (I so do not see the humor).... so this is what I did and will start doing ANY time someone forwards me something with a big list of emails...

Hit "reply to all" and paste this in (with your name and info - if you haven't already added it to your email signature, do it!)! Send to all! You might get some business!

If anyone is interested in booking their own catalog/website or cooking show, I'd love to help you to earn a $200 shopping spree, plus half-priced & discounted products plus 10% off for a year! Know anyone that needs to raise funds? I'd love to help you do that as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me at the numbers below!

Susan :)

Susan - I would be careful about that one. Sometimes people aren't smart enough to use the BCC and their friends/family shouldn't get spammed because of it. You might want to email back the person who sent out all the addresses and explain to him/her what happened and ask if it is okay if you send that out to their mailing list. Most will say it is okay. That way THEY are the bad guy, not you. Make sure you add "Suzy said it would be okay if I sent this to everyone, so here goes..." or something along those lines. It is a great idea, though!

cmdtrgd said:
Susan - I would be careful about that one. Sometimes people aren't smart enough to use the BCC and their friends/family shouldn't get spammed because of it. You might want to email back the person who sent out all the addresses and explain to him/her what happened and ask if it is okay if you send that out to their mailing list. Most will say it is okay. That way THEY are the bad guy, not you. Make sure you add "Suzy said it would be okay if I sent this to everyone, so here goes..." or something along those lines. It is a great idea, though!

Thanks good idea! I did tell the person who sent it about the BCC.... was thinking mostly it was appropriate since it was a Pampered Chef email. (hee hee). You are right though and I will be more careful and ask first to the sender if I can say she said it was ok!

:)

That's funny....I got that email awhile back from one of my customers! She thought I would find it funny. I too would be careful about emailing people you don't know, I know some don't like that!

Hi there! I just saw your post about the naked guy Pampered Chef party invite and I have to say, I don't see the humor either! But I do have a great idea for you. Instead of just hitting "reply to all" and pasting in your info, why not take it a step further and actually book your own catalog/website or cooking show with me? Not only will you earn a $200 shopping spree, but you'll also get half-priced & discounted products and 10% off for a whole year! And if you know anyone who needs to raise funds, I'd love to help with that too. Just contact me at the numbers below and we can make it happen. Looking forward to hearing from you! Susan :)

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party. You can find a consultant in your area through our website or by asking friends and family for recommendations. To host your own party, simply reach out to a consultant and schedule a date for the party.

2. What are the rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party include free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and the opportunity to earn up to 30% in product credit. You can also earn additional rewards based on the sales from your party.

3. How many guests do I need to have at my party?

We recommend having at least 10-12 guests at your Pampered Chef party. This ensures a fun and interactive atmosphere where everyone can participate in the cooking demonstrations and enjoy the products. However, the minimum number of guests may vary depending on the consultant and party type.

4. Can I customize the menu for my party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your party. Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also choose from a variety of themed parties, such as Italian Night, Taco Tuesday, or Family Pizza Party.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

A Pampered Chef party usually lasts 2-3 hours. This allows enough time for the cooking demonstrations, socializing, and ordering. However, the duration may vary depending on the number of guests and the party type.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg