• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Products with a Catalog Show - Join as a PC Consultant!

In summary, to become a PC Consultant and earn free products, you must enroll under a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. Hosting catalog shows and meeting sales goals can also earn you free products. The amount of free products earned varies, but consultants can typically earn 10-25% of show sales. There are no hidden fees associated with joining as a PC Consultant. Hosting virtual shows, selling through a personal website, and participating in online parties can also earn you free products. There is no limit to how often you can host shows, but it is recommended to host 1-2 per month to maximize earnings. You can also participate in other consultants' shows as a guest to earn free products.
khergatt
I am so excited! I frequent another message board (not PC related) and there was a discussion started about fav PC products because someone got invited to a show. I mentioned that I am a consultant and that if anyone was wanting to earn some of the products mentioned free I would be happy to help them out.

I got two emails! Two people are going to do catalog shows!!!! How cool is that?!?!?!?! I am super excited!

Have a great night!

Kudos!! Sounds awesome! Best of luck with them!

the link to this message board would be....

Congratulations on the sales, but we aren't supposed to be saying we are consultants outside of forums specifically stated for consultants. Be cautious of your level of "advertising" out there.

I didn't actually say I was a consultant. I did check with my director before I posted and she said that what I put was fine. Then the people interested had to email me privately to get more info, etc.

So . . . I think I'm covered there.

Thanks for the concern, though!

Isn't that the greatest!

I've had a similar experience .... So far I've had a $75 order from a fellow moderator of my other board ... and a $450 catalog show from her mom!

Somebody in Georgia was supposed to host a show but her life got crazy ... I told her to keep the book. I'm still holding out hope for some time in the future.

That is awesome Kristy.:balloon:

Related to Get Free Products with a Catalog Show - Join as a PC Consultant!

1. How do I become a PC Consultant and get free products?

To become a PC Consultant, you need to sign up under a current consultant and complete the enrollment process. This typically involves purchasing a starter kit and agreeing to the consultant agreement. Once you are a consultant, you can earn free products by hosting catalog shows and reaching sales goals.

2. How much can I expect to earn in free products by hosting catalog shows?

The amount of free products you can earn by hosting catalog shows varies based on your sales and the current promotions offered by Pampered Chef. Typically, consultants can earn 10-25% of their show's sales in free products. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future shows and recruiting new consultants.

3. Are there any hidden fees or costs associated with joining as a PC Consultant?

No, there are no hidden fees or costs associated with joining as a PC Consultant. The only expenses you may encounter are for purchasing your starter kit and any supplies or materials you may need for your shows. Pampered Chef also offers a free website for consultants to use for their business.

4. Can I still earn free products if I don't want to host in-person shows?

Yes, you can still earn free products as a PC Consultant even if you don't want to host in-person shows. Pampered Chef offers the option to host virtual shows, where you can earn the same rewards as in-person shows. You can also earn free products by selling through your personal website or participating in online parties hosted by other consultants.

5. How often can I host catalog shows and earn free products as a PC Consultant?

You can host catalog shows and earn free products as often as you'd like as a PC Consultant. However, it's important to maintain a balance and not overextend yourself. Pampered Chef recommends hosting 1-2 shows per month to maximize your earnings and avoid burnout. You can also participate in other consultants' shows as a guest and earn free products that way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dvhl77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennis