• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I advance to upper level director at the DFW Craft Fair?

In summary, the speaker wants to promote to Advanced and wants to hear from upper level directors on this subject.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I would love to hear from upper level directors on this subject!II would love to hear from upper level directors on this subject!

I don't currently have anyone close to director but all of my motivation is self-propelled. My director is hands off most of the time (I thnk she has personal things going on but she will not share that information) and but she has no trouble taking credit for all my accomplishments - lol.

I want to be more than a cheerleader for my team and really WANT to advance! My goal going into National Conference this year was to promote to Advanced by January. By the end of the first day (actually the director workshop) my goal had changed to earning TPC in recruiting. This new goal will give me more consultants in my pool to work with. The more there are the more likely a few of them will promote. First things first.

Beth - there is a great CD on the supply order form right now - Coaching for Results. I was listening to it in my car a few days ago and realized it was the class I attended at Leadership - same teachers....that was kind of weird. Anyhoo, it explains the difference between coaching and cheerleading in a way that really made me understand. It is really nice to be able to listen to the same class I took because it all comes rushing back to me!

I have that CD too! And just listened to it in the car the other day!

recruiting is the wayBeth,
I certainly agree that recruiting is the way to promote directors. Not only does it give you a bigger pool of people, but it keeps your first line healthy once you do promote a director. Keep the benefits of directorship in front of them and find out who is interested. Work with them closely and help them goal set and have an action plan. They do have to be self motivated as well, but the close contact and encouragement from you may give some of them the self motivation and confidence to do it. If you have a couple who are interested hook them up and have them work together...sometimes that healthy competition is all they need :)

Katie

Hey if any of you live in the DFW area - especially near Coppell - come by and see me on Saturday. I will be doing a booth at the Cottonwood Creek Elementary. I am no representing PC this time I am representing Fun Unlimited - It would be great to meet you. E-mail me to get a golden ticket for free admission. I will be at the Power Pop booth.

1. What types of local crafts can I expect to find at the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair?

At the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair, you can expect to find a variety of handmade crafts from local artisans including jewelry, pottery, home decor, candles, and more. Each vendor is carefully selected to offer a unique and high-quality selection of products.

2. Do I need to purchase tickets to attend the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair?

No, admission to the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair is free for all attendees. We want to make it accessible for everyone to support our local artists and their crafts.

3. Can I bring my kids to the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair?

Yes, the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair is a family-friendly event and children are welcome to attend. We even have a designated kids' area with activities and crafts for them to enjoy.

4. Is there parking available at the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair?

Yes, there is ample parking available at the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair. We recommend arriving early to secure a spot.

5. Are credit cards accepted at the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair?

Most vendors at the Dfw Folks - Local Craft Fair do accept credit cards, but it is always best to bring cash as well just in case. There will also be an ATM on-site for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef