• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for My Friend's Miraculous Pregnancy - Heartbreaking Fertility Struggle

though it wasn't the plan we had when we started trying. Our prayers are with her and your friend's child if it does happen.
kathijenkins
My best friend found out after 3 years of fertility treatments that she FINALLY got pregnant...only to find out that her HCG levels are not increasing as they should so the chances of this baby making it are very poor & a miscarriage is likely:(

I know this sounds strange but she isn't sure whether to pray for a miracle or to pray for the miscarriage to be over with quickly. After all they have been through (they have a 4yr old w/spina bifida) she's reached a point where emotionally she can't take it anymore.

So, I'm asking that you pray for whatever outcome is meant to happen...only God knows what his plans are.

Your friend is in my prayers.

sorry to hear of this kathi; will keep your friend in my thoughts

I will be thinking of her, too. It took us awhile to get pregnant, too, and then for awhile during the pregnancy we thought Alia was going to have spina bifida. So I have felt some of her pain. I am hoping for strength for her to face whatever is coming.

Praying for that little one...and Mommy & Daddy!

Oh Kathi, that is just heartbreaking. The people that deserve most to be parents -- sometimes are the hardest people to get pregnant!

I will pray that God surrounds your friend with love, guidance and strength.

oh... my heart aches for them... I pray that God's will be accomplished no matter what... and that Jesus holds them all so lovingly in His embrace!... what a blessing I know you are to her! Hug her for me would you please?

Hug her for me too!!! We've BTDT with infertility and risky pregnancy. It is porbably one of the most difficult feelings and helpless! But there is helpand the Lord won't let something happen that we won't learn from. He is the only one who can truely say "I know what you are going through" because He knows the heart! My strongest prayers and best cheers of support! All things will work together for her good-- even if it isn't perhaps what she wants... it will give experience. Love in the meantime. Lots of Love!

Thank you all for your kind words & prayers...I know my friend appreciates them.

Things did not go well at the DR. appt today...levels still way too low, ultrasound confirmed the worst...ectopic pregnancy...so she is on meds to terminate before it requires surgery, a decision no person should have to face. Needless to say we are all devastated...so not the outcome we prayed for but she is strong & is coping as best as she can. And we're both sure that God doesn't give us trials without reason, though we may not always understand.:cry: :(
Please keep them all in your prayers.

I logged on tonight wanting to know how things went. I'm so sad to hear that it didn't turn out how she wanted. I agree... that is a decision nobody should have to make. Continued prayers for her.

After trying to get pregnant for almost 12 years, and thinking I was pregnant back in January, only to find out I wasn't....and then to be about 30 days late with my last cycle, and NOT be pregnant- my heart breaks for your friend. I will pray that God will wrap them in His loving embrace and give them the grace and strength to get through the next few months, and the courage and hope to try again. Again, I'm so sorry for your friend! :(

Kitchen Diva said:
After trying to get pregnant for almost 12 years, and thinking I was pregnant back in January, only to find out I wasn't....and then to be about 30 days late with my last cycle, and NOT be pregnant- my heart breaks for your friend. I will pray that God will wrap them in His loving embrace and give them the grace and strength to get through the next few months, and the courage and hope to try again. Again, I'm so sorry for your friend! :(

Thank you so much. I will keep you in our prayers as well. She's hanging in there but is pretty sure they're done trying...mentally/emotionally she can't take the disappointment anymore. I told her not to decide that now while her emotions are running high & hormones are up & down. But we'll see...one day at a time for now.

May God be with your friends during this time. They'll be in our prayers. Hugs!

Having the infertility issue, I can so relate to your friend's pain although we didn't do too much in the treatment area. With time and a lot of soul searching and tears and second thoughts and finally with great happiness, we were lead to adoption several years ago. We now have an awesome girl and boy. Time will not heal all wounds-many of them, but sometimes there are still moments- as the saying goes, but she and her husband will move on to a conclusion of what is right for them. I wish her prayers and hope for the future whatever it may be.
Jessica

I have a colleague who tried for years and years to have a child. She had several miscarriages and decided they just couldn't go through the pain anymore. They adopted a beautiful little girl from Guatamala (I'm not sure I spelled that correctly) three years ago. A few months later she started feeling sick, had no idea what was wrong with her, went to the doctor...she was pregnant. She had a wonderful little boy two years ago and then had a precious little girl in December. She laughs when people asked her if it was all planned (she is 42 years old with 3 children ages 4 and under). She truly believes that once the stress and yearning for wanting a child was gone, that her body relaxed and she was able to conceive and carry a child. I have no children, so I have no idea what your friend is going through. Maybe this story may help her some....it just amazes me. To think how hard they tried for so long...then 2 in 2 years. I'm praying for you, your friend, her husband and all of your families! May you all remember in this very difficult time that God has a plan...there is a child out there who needs a mom and dad to love him/her, and your friend just may be the person that child needs so they can know what it's like to be loved.

I'm so sorry. I'm on today for the first time in a couple of weeks, so I just read about your friend. She will be in my prayers.

I will be praying for your friend and her husband. God will not give us more than we can bear, although sometimes we don't think we are going to make it.

Related to Pray for My Friend's Miraculous Pregnancy - Heartbreaking Fertility Struggle

1. What is "Please Pray for My Friend"?

"Please Pray for My Friend" is a prayer request program created by Pampered Chef where customers can submit prayer requests for friends or loved ones who are going through a difficult time.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for my friend?

You can submit a prayer request for your friend by filling out the form on our website, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a cost for submitting a prayer request?

No, there is no cost for submitting a prayer request. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef as a way to support our customers and their loved ones.

4. Will my friend's name be shared publicly?

No, we respect the privacy of all individuals and will not share any personal information without their consent. Your friend's name will only be shared with our team of employees and consultants who will pray for them.

5. Can I submit multiple prayer requests for the same friend?

Yes, you can submit multiple prayer requests for the same friend. Our team of employees and consultants will continue to pray for your friend until they feel their situation has improved or resolved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • texaschef