• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pregnancy Worries: Bleeding at 5 Weeks 6 Days - Prayers Needed

In summary, Jennifer was going through a lot of bleeding during her pregnancy. She was put on bedrest and then had an internal ultrasound to see if the baby was okay. The baby was fine and there was no heartbeat.
jrstephens
I had trouble Wednesday night. I woke up to find I was bleeding in the middle of the night. I called my doctor and sine there was no cramping, fever or other systems they think it was "implantation bleeding" which is when the baby is moving further down in the uterus and usually occors around 5 and 6weeks. I am 5 weeks and 6 days today. She said it was too early for an ultrasound to find a heart beat and she did not want to do one and then worry me b/c she could not hear it. I had to take it easy yesterday and am suppose to resume normal activies today.

Please pray for the health of my pregnancy.

I know that if for some reason I miscarry that it is part of God's plan and He has His reasons for it. But of course am hoping the doctor was right!

Thanks everyone.

I will keep you and your baby in my prayers.

I will keep you and baby in my prayers today!!!

Yes I hope it goes well, and REST. dont do anything to extreme. I will keep you in my prayers.

I have been there and know how you are feeling. You and your baby are in my prayers.

Hey there. I am praying for you. I know this must be a scary time. The same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with my son. The doctors were able to do a vaginal ultra sound to see the baby. You may want to request that to ease your mind. I remember how scared I was. Hang in there.

tabnat80 said:
Hey there. I am praying for you. I know this must be a scary time. The same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with my son. The doctors were able to do a vaginal ultra sound to see the baby. You may want to request that to ease your mind. I remember how scared I was. Hang in there.

I was going to suggest the same thing. I'll be praying for you and your growing family!

I'll be praying for you as well Jennifer.

I know how scary this is, just rest and try to relax (i know it's hard to!) You and your baby are in my prayers

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

I will pray for you! I hope everything is fine! The same thing happend with my son! He was born 2 weeks early and weighed 8lb 9oz. I'm sure everything will be fine!! Keep your hopes up and don't worry about it to much! I know easier said than done! I would ask for a vaginal u/s also.

PrayersPrayers will be lifted up for you by me and my church. It's good your faith keeps you strong and you rely only on the will of God. It's a good place to be. God bless you.

Debbie :D

I'll be praying for you!

Prayers on the way!

You are in my prayers. I am 24 weeks pregnant myself and at 11 weeks I started bleeding, alot. I was put on bedrest for 2 weeks before my dr said I can increase activities. The day I started doing a little more (Sitting outside watching my 2yr old play for 20 mins.) I started bleeding again. I was then placed on bedrest for another 2 weeks. I am now at 24 weeks and my little boy is doing well. I just wanted to let you know that all bleeding doesn't mean the worst. Things do work out.

Take it easy the next few days! Keep us updated:)

I will keep both of you in my prayers.

get lots of rest,we will all pray for you.

Prayers from me Jennifer! I bled at the beginning of all three of my pregnancies, and had early u/s's that showed the heart beating before 6 weeks. I am sure everything is fine but talk to your doctor about an u/s to ease your mind!

Jennifer~

I am sure everything will be OK...praying for you and the baby!! I pray that God will give you peace through this!

Praying that all works out well for you. I have been there as well. Take it easy, and I also second an internal u/s to ease your mind.

Jennifer,

Prayers coming for you and your baby.

((((( hugs )))))

Lots of prayers coming your way. I know this can be a very scary time. Please let us know how you're doing today!

Thanks every one I am feeling better today. I have been resting and have gotten some good sleep. Keep up the prayers for us!

Jennifer~

Glad to hear that! No more spotting, right?

KellyTheChef said:
Jennifer~

Glad to hear that! No more spotting, right?

Nope! I feel like all I am doing is going to the bathroom to make sure! :blushing:

I am just praying that all is well since I have not had anymore spotting. I find myself not worrying at times and then all of a sudden I want to cry b/c I just cannot help but to worry. I know God knows all and I just keep praying and telling myself that.

I know what you mean. We know that God knows the big picture...but really hope that it ends up the way we want it to!! (in this case, a safe baby!!)

I do really well with giving Him many of my worries, but struggle with some things still...and if I were in your shoes, I would probably be struggling with not worrying too!

I had a lot of pain for a day or two around the same time or a little earlier in my pregnancy...they said some people actually feel when the baby attaches to the uteren wall, but most don't. So...I was worried with that, too. Ends up, that's all that it was...since everything else in the pregnancy went smoothly!

Jennifer, you and your little blessing will be in my prayers.

I'm praying for you Jennifer.

Related to Pregnancy Worries: Bleeding at 5 Weeks 6 Days - Prayers Needed

1. What is implantation bleeding?

Implantation bleeding is a light spotting or discharge that can occur in early pregnancy, usually around 5-6 weeks. It is caused by the embryo implanting itself into the lining of the uterus.

2. Is bleeding at 5 weeks 6 days normal during pregnancy?

Bleeding during pregnancy can be a cause for concern, but it is not uncommon to experience some light spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy. It is important to consult with your doctor to determine the cause of the bleeding and ensure the health of the pregnancy.

3. Why is it too early for an ultrasound to detect a heartbeat?

The fetal heartbeat can usually be detected by ultrasound around 6-7 weeks, but it can vary depending on the individual pregnancy. At 5 weeks 6 days, the embryo is still very small and may not be visible on an ultrasound. Your doctor may recommend waiting a few more weeks to perform an ultrasound to ensure a clearer and more accurate result.

4. What can cause bleeding during pregnancy?

Bleeding during pregnancy can have various causes, including implantation bleeding, hormonal changes, infections, and complications such as miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any bleeding during pregnancy.

5. How can I take care of myself during early pregnancy?

It is important to take good care of yourself during early pregnancy, including getting plenty of rest, eating a healthy and balanced diet, and avoiding activities that may put stress on your body. It is also important to follow your doctor's recommendations and attend regular prenatal appointments to monitor the health of your pregnancy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• calebsmom0822
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
calebsmom0822
  • texaschef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • DebbieSAChef