• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Jessica: A Consultant and Hospital Employee

In summary, Jessica is a consultant who celebrates her one-year anniversary next week, has been married for 4 years, has a daughter and two pets, and is working for the hospital's billing department. She has been a certified pharmacy technician for 7 years and is currently working on 4 shows.
Jessie Jolly
Well...I guess it is time to say hello and introduce myself! Not sure why I didn't do it before...

My name is Jessica and I have been a consultant since March 6th 2008. I will be celebrating my one year anniversary next week!!! :p

My husband, Ron, and I have been married 4 years. We have a 3 year old daughter...her name is Emily. We also have two pets (which are like our children too!) a beagle named Lily and a hamster named Daisy.

I have worked for 5 years at our local hospital. I am lucky because I only have a 1.5 mile drive to and from work everyday!!! I have been a certified pharmacy technician for 7 years. Last year I decided to change careers...my work schedule was crazy with long shifts, on call, working weekends and holidays...so I am now working for the hospital's billing department. It has been a great change for me!!! Since I do not work "crazy" shifts anymore I am able to concentrate on my PC business more!!!

I am very excited because I have 4 shows this month! I had become inactive last month. So...this month has really been a "bounce back" for me!!

Have a great day!!! ;)

Hi Jessica, nice to 'meet' you. I'll be celebrating my anniversary with PC this Saturday.

My Director has a beagle named Lily, and her other dog is Daisy. How funny is that!

Congrats on the 4 shows in March. Prayers this is just the beginning of a really successful PC business for you.

Hi Jessica. Congrats on the shows...hope they are GREAT! :)

Hello Jessica... welcome to CS!! :)

Hi Jessica! Good luck with ramping up your business again, I am in the same boat since I have been on leave from having my baby, Connor...who is officially 4 months old today!

1. What inspired you to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have always had a passion for cooking and entertaining, and I love the products and mission of Pampered Chef. When I saw the opportunity to not only share these amazing products with others, but also earn an income and build my own business, I knew it was the perfect fit for me.

2. How do you balance your role as a hospital employee with being a Pampered Chef consultant?

It can definitely be a juggling act at times, but I have found that with good time management and prioritization, I am able to balance both roles effectively. I also have a strong support system that helps me when I need to focus on one role more than the other.

3. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other cooking and kitchenware brands?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are also designed with the home cook in mind, making cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. Plus, Pampered Chef has a strong commitment to sustainability and giving back to the community.

4. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product and why?

That's a tough question because I love so many of our products! But if I had to choose, I would say the Food Chopper. It makes chopping and dicing vegetables and fruits so much quicker and easier. I also love how compact and easy to clean it is.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party with you?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can either host a cooking party in your own home or a virtual party online. Simply reach out to me and we can discuss the details and pick a date that works for you. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, and have a great time with your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisa D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Deborah Marshall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stbrn4life