• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is on Track to Get the Consultant Specials?

In summary, the person hit the $1500 level for November and is at $1561 for PC dollars. They are also at Level 2 for the month. They hit the $3000 level for November and are looking to get more orders over the holidays. They are also happy with their progress in the SAT month.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Anyone?
I got three submitted parties and passed $1500 on Sunday. SO COOL for me! This has been the best December I have had well, since I got sick and ended up in the hospital. OMG I just realized that was exactly three years ago today! (My doctor thinks that is what did it! I did $30,000 in sales that year ending with 5 parties and some where around $3000 for December alone by the 13th!) And what level did you hit on the sell-a-thin in November? I got to 2! That has been about 5 years since the last one of those. I seem to hit level one but never get passed that point.

For November, I got my the shows and the $1500 for the free products, and for December, I will have my 2 shows in. Not too bad for just being in my first 60 days right now! Yay for us!

I got my 1 free product & $1,500 ($1,810 to be exact) for November. I have 3 shows for December so I will have the 1 free product. I am currently at $1195.60 for December. I think I will try to do an after Christmas Sale from the 26th to the 31st to get the other $304.40 I need for the $1,500. I started to just give up on it, but then someone suggested on another thread that the month is not over yet!! I'm going to see how that goes. Lately I haven't gotten any response to that... I sent out one for the 10 x $100 for Mystery Host...no response. I sent out one of the 12 Days of Christmas I posted...no response! I plan on sending a "Christmas E-card" to all my customers on the 23rd and including the 20% off sale from the 26th to the 31st with a Trifle Bowl as a drawing prize...

I hit the $3,000 level for November. I've got over $2,000 for December, with 3 shows. That will get me some PC$. I'm looking forward to spending those. :)

I did my $1500 in Nov and squeaked in my 2 shows this month.

Too many of my Nov. shows didn't close till Dec. (and I tried, believe me). I did get $1500 submitted in Nov. and 2 new shows in Dec. My total for both months was $5400!! Trust me, I normally only do 1-2 shows a month so this was incredible for me! Now, after almost 2 years, I've hit my $15000!! Congrats to all and Happy Holidays! It is nice to work for a company that is so easy to sell.

I had $4700 in November, and $1800 in December.

So - the $3000 level (I get confused when people are talking about levels - is Level One 2 shows, and Level 2 $1500?) for Nov., and the 2 shows and $1500 for PC$$ in December.

Plus, December isn't over yet - so it may be higher!:D

I hit the $3K mark for November (and even got a Sales Jean post card!) and so far for this month, I've made the 2 shows and am almost to $2K. I'm actually a wee bit concerned about January....so I NEED to get on the phone. But I just hate calling people so close to Christmas. I know that they've got a ton on their plate just like I do.

I hit $6800 for November, $2800 for December, and earned the Miami trip. My best year so far.

I could just ditto Sue. Although my December isn't as good as her's...right now I'm at $1504. However because of the AWESOME Director lead system I'm getting online orders everyday.

This was my best PC year thus far!! Wa-Hoo!

Congratulations everyone on hitting your goals!

I got Level 3 for November and submitted 3 shows this month. I'm going to try to get some orders gathered over the holidays to try to get to $1500 but I may just submit those in January for double points instead.

I finally got above a Level 1 in SAT! I am really excited! Hope there are some neat products coming out in the Spring.

I got the 2 shows and $1600 in November! (Level 2)
AND I got the 2 shows in December and $1561 for the PC dollars (last time I earned PC dollars was for qualifying!)

I don't do well in the SAT months, so I was very pleased.

I made $3,000 for November with more than 2 shows, I don't remember right now. I also did 3 shows in December & I'm at $1800+ in sales. Yesterday, I got an online order for $132! Not bad - making money in surgery! lol Usually, only doctors & nurses get to say that... ;)

I will get the "submit two" for Nov and Dec. I am happy with that b/c when I started out both months I had nothing on the books.

I did $6900 in November, so I will be getting free product for Sell-A-Thon. I put in $2100, so I will be getting some PC Dollars to spend. If my recruit qualifies this month then I will have hit Level one of Dream Escapes. I am really pushing for Disney this up and coming year.

I hit $1500 in November, and have 2 shows in this month. But I'm $500 away from qualifying for PC$, so it's unlikely that I'll hit that. And any random orders that come in after Christmas will be submitted as a January catalog show, since my show on Jan. 3 rescheduled for later in the month.

I managed the two shows but don't think I'm going to hit the $1500 - one of the shows was a last minute scramble to make a catalog show by the 15th.

I hit level 1 in November with 3 shows, for December I got the 2 shows in and am like $110 away from $1500. This has actually been the WORST year for me for November and December.

For November I hit level 3 I ended up doing 3100 which I was super excited about doing !!

December is another story I had it lined up good and shows started dropping like flies but I did manage to submit the 2 shows so I am going to get those free products and I am sitting at 1000 and I have one show left and it is the one who canceled last friday cause the storm was just hitting and she wants to have it this friday and I am thinking she is going cancel again. :( But I am excited about the two shows though.

Nov.
got
submit 2
recruiting gift
6000 level
postcards for 8 shows & 3 recruits
December so far
submit 2
2500 in sales
and earned MEXICO!!!!
I am so excited! This is my first trip :) :) :) :)

chefsteph07 said:
i Did My $1500 In Nov And Squeaked In My 2 Shows This Month.

Ditto With My Stats For Nov And Dec!

AWSOME DUDES! Totally knarly. (Don't ask!)

November I hit thw 3000 level, best ever in a sell a thon for my 2 years with PC.

December I have one show submitted and will have another after I do a shower on the 27th.

I hit 4k for Nov and in Dec I have submitted 2 shows with 1k in sales and I still have a show on Dec 27 and the hostess as of right now is expecting 15 people.

Gail,
So excited and happy for you!!! :)
Now, after almost 2 years, I've hit my $15000!!

I'm so glad I know something before next meeting, :D Woo Hoo!!! You've had a fantastic couple of months!!

We'll talk more at regionals.

My stats:
Nov. $9890.00 in sales (Fundraisers help)
Dec. got 3 shows in (2 bare min. catties) and sales at around 800.00, what a difference a month can make, ugh.

I had lots of cancellations. Jan. not looking good, so I'm goign to be calling people and seeing what I can do.

Lisa

Related to Who Is on Track to Get the Consultant Specials?

1. How do I know if I am on track to get the consultant specials?

To check if you are on track to get the consultant specials, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Sales" tab. Here, you will see your sales progress and if you have met the qualifications for the consultant specials.

2. What are the qualifications for the consultant specials?

The qualifications for the consultant specials vary each month, but they typically include a certain amount of sales and/or bookings. These qualifications can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in your monthly consultant newsletter.

3. Can I still earn the consultant specials if I don't meet the qualifications?

Unfortunately, if you do not meet the qualifications for the consultant specials, you will not be eligible to earn them for that month. However, you can always strive to meet the qualifications for the following month's specials.

4. How often are the consultant specials offered?

The consultant specials are offered on a monthly basis, so there will be new specials to strive for every month. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or your monthly consultant newsletter for details on each month's specials.

5. Can I earn multiple consultant specials in one month?

Yes, you can earn multiple consultant specials in one month as long as you meet the qualifications for each one. For example, if there are two specials for the month and you meet the qualifications for both, you will earn both specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAndiHV