• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!

In summary, Annie is excited for her first show tomorrow. She is nervous but confident and looks forward to learning more about the products. She recommends watching the online training center for more information.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
My kit is on a fedex truck for delivery AS WE SPEAK!!! :) :balloon: :)

The problem is, I want it to be here NOW, and it probably won't come until later this afternoon... Sigh!

I can't wait to try out my new stuff (my first show is tomorrow, and I REALLY need to practice with the mandoline - I have never even touched one before, and you guys have made me nervous!!). Tonight I am going to observe my director/recruiter do a show (she has switched to interactive since I last saw her), so I don't have a whole lot of time to prepare for tomorrow.

So, can you tell that I'm just a little excited (and nervous!) :) :eek: I'm feeling all wobbly just typing this!

Annabel

You will do fine. I never touched half the products before my kit came. I was so nervous. But everything went fine. The products are so easy to use. As for the mandoline, it really is very easy to use. You just have to remember to use light pressure and not to put over ripe items in it.
Good luck with your first show tomorrow.

Go to the online training center at CC and watch the videos about the products - especially the UM! You will feel much more confident after that and once you start "playing" with your products.

Love your excitement! Be like that at your party and you'll book and sell tons!

Congratulations on your new business!I love the UM.* I use it all the time for cucumber salad and scalloped potatoes. (I like the crinkle blade for the potatoes..it seems like they cook up faster). I also like to cross-sell the DCB to go with it. I slice the potatoes directly into the DCB. Cucumbers, potatoes & onions are really easy to slice on the UM so practice with those so you get comfy with it. I take the UM to my shows even if I won't be using it and take some cucumbers with me so guests can try it out. I have sold them and garnered bookings this way.

I "wing-it" with the interactive depending on the crowd & circumstances. I set up stations with tools & cutting boards and a potato or cuke for guests to try out our products. I keep my ears open & encourage their comments and may add my own two cents. Some of our products sell themselves.

My show average has gone up since I started doing this.Don't be nervous. I think interactive is great for new consultants. Less of a feeling of being "onstage." You are just talking about products you love & teaching everyday tips everyone can use.

Good luck with your first show and let us know how it went.

Where are you in OH? Also good luck in your business. With your excitement you will go far.

Hey Joanna,

I'm in Medina, a little south of Cleveland and west of Akron. Where are you?

Still NO KIT!!! Oh where oh where is that Fedex truck...?

Chef Endora said:
My show average has gone up since I started doing this.Don't be nervous. I think interactive is great for new consultants. Less of a feeling of being "onstage." You are just talking about products you love & teaching everyday tips everyone can use.

Good luck with your first show and let us know how it went.

YES! I agree totally! Interactive is the way to go! Sometimes it just feels good not to have everyone staring at you! Let them stare at each other for a while :D

Congratulations Annie - I hope it came today!

What is "Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!"?

"Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!" is a popular phrase commonly used to express excitement, astonishment, or disbelief. It may also be used to emphasize a particular situation or event.

Where did "Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!" come from?

The origins of the phrase are unknown, but it is believed to have originated in the United States in the late 19th or early 20th century. It has since become a widely used expression in everyday language and pop culture.

How do you pronounce "Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!"?

The phrase is typically pronounced as "oh mai gosh, oh mai gosh, oh mai gosh" with a long "o" sound in "oh" and a short "a" sound in "mai". However, variations in pronunciation may occur depending on regional dialects and accents.

Is "Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!" appropriate for all situations?

While the phrase is generally considered to be a light-hearted exclamation, it may not be appropriate for all situations. It is important to consider the context and tone before using the phrase, as it may come across as disrespectful or insincere in certain situations.

Can I use "Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!" in my Pampered Chef parties?

While Pampered Chef encourages a fun and energetic atmosphere at parties, it is ultimately up to the individual consultant to decide if and when to use the phrase during their presentations. It is important to maintain professionalism and respect for all guests in attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kdangel518