• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted Order with PO Box Address: What to Do Now?

In summary, if you accidentally submitted an order with the wrong PO box address, don't worry! Just call our Home Office and they will help you change the shipping address and ensure that your order still counts for double points. It's always better to address the problem right away to avoid any potential delays or issues. And remember to double check all addresses before submitting orders in the future. Happy cooking!
jenne
I just submitted an order....and realized that the ship-to address is a PO box OOPS!!! The host originally just gave the PO box address and I intended to get the shipping address and spaced it. Is the order going to be put on hold now? and if it is, will it still count for double points? Should I just call HO and talk to them and have them change it?? I guess I just read the line..."once the order is submitted, it cannot be changed" and it kinda freaked me out now....anyhow, has anyone else ever done this, and if so, what is the correct action for me to take to correct my mistake?

Thanks!

Call them and give them the physical address. I have had to change an address before after submitting b/c it was going to a work place the host had left. FedEx will not ship to a PO Box, so, it could hold your order up if you wait for them to call you. As far as double points since it was submitted in time < to my knowledge> it will still count.

Go ahead and call them b/c it is always better to nip the problem in the bud before it becomes a problem. If it is not in their system yet they will tell you to check back later.

Thanks!! I'll do that right now!

Have a great Valentine's Day!

jenne said:
Thanks!! I'll do that right now!

Have a great Valentine's Day!

You welcome! Hope you have a great Vday too!

Hi there! Don't worry, we've all made mistakes like this before. The best thing to do in this situation would be to contact our Home Office and explain the situation. They will be able to assist you in changing the shipping address and ensuring that your order still counts for double points. Just give them a call and they will be happy to help you out. In the future, be sure to double check all addresses before submitting orders. Thanks for your support and happy cooking!

What should I do if I accidentally submitted my order with a PO Box address?

If you accidentally submitted your order with a PO Box address, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in updating your shipping address before the order is processed.

Can I use a PO Box as my shipping address for Pampered Chef orders?

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Box addresses. Please provide a physical address for your shipping address when placing your order.

Why do I need to provide a physical address for shipping?

We require a physical address for shipping to ensure that your order is delivered safely and securely. PO Box addresses may not be able to accommodate larger packages and may result in delayed or undelivered orders.

Will my order be cancelled if I accidentally used a PO Box as my shipping address?

If you accidentally used a PO Box as your shipping address, your order may be delayed or cancelled. It is important to reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible to update your shipping address to a physical address.

Can I change my shipping address after submitting my order?

If your order has not yet been processed, you may be able to change your shipping address. Please contact our customer service team for assistance in updating your shipping address. If your order has already been processed, unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address and your order will be delivered to the address originally provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef